twins

3 months later.
Full term wow, I will not be doing that again, I haven't seen maya or anyone at the station except Andy, of course and Vic, when she comes over to complain about Dixon. Nothing has been said about my sign up, but I know she wasn't happy, I unblocked maya but she stopped calling so I know Andy hasn't said anything, Andy is currently at work and I have been feeling pangs of pain for the past 4 hours, I feel something run down my leg,$h!t, my water just broke,screw it I'll drive my car I bought a couple of weeks ago.....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wow that one hurt, I get to grey sloan, and see carina, there looking at one of the front desks.
"ciao, carina," I say which is hello in Italian, by the way.
" maddy," she says hugging me as she hugs me another contraction comes," what are you doing here," she asks.
" well um, pregnant, and been having contractions for the past 5 hours and they are now around 1 minutes apart," I laugh this is awkward, I haven't seen her for  3 months. What will I tell her about me joining the army she is going to kill me.
" come with me I'll let Jo check you out," she say turning around and leading the way, she's mad at me,"Jo will be your ob, I'll see you later," she says going to leave, I grab her arm, to stop her.
" please stay, carina," I plead," I was never mad at you it's just maya, I'm sorry," I say quietly.she lies on the  the hospital bed next to me and puts her arm around my shoulder," I'm sorry," I mumble closing my eyes, I start to drift but another contraction comes.  I grip carinas other hand, and squeeze it.
" Ow, I will never be doing this again,"
" Ok, what have we got, maddy," Jo says looking up from the chart.
" he.....," I say as another one comes.
" Ok so you are 10cm dilated, you need to start pushing," Jo informs me.
"Carina,I can't do this," I say into her neck where I had rested my head.
" yes you can ok, push on three,"

________________________________________

Done, finally. That was terrifying. I see my phone flash up, with andys profile picture.
" carina can you answer it please," I say still out of breath sweat running off my face. I need names a girl and a boy. I'm thinking Robbin bishop and Matthew Bishop, yes thoes are perfect. Robbin and Matthew, Andy and I have set a nursery up 2 moths prior.
" Andy will be here soon, I haven't called maya, I didn't know if you would want her here," carina says pressing a kiss onto my forehead.
" can I have my phone please," I ask.she nods I immediately message cater to come to the hospital and I also tell him the room number he will be with Kevin as they moved in together a couple of weeks ago I haven't seen them for a few months but I have a plan I also need carina and Andy here, I did think about asking maya but I'm not ready for that.
" Hey mija," Andy says running through the door.
" Hey Andy," I say my eyes feeling heavy.
" so bambina can we know the names,or are you waiting for anyone else," as she says this Carter and Kevin come crashing through the door.
" Oh my fu(King god, you have babies," they say at the same time. I nod and they immediately get taken away from me by the couple.
" Ok carina you wanted to know the names, robbin and Matthew Bishop, I also have a question for all 4 of you," I say, they all look up at me," would you do them the honor of being their God mothers and fathers." I asks.
" hell yeh," Carter and Kevin say.carina and Andy nod swiping them off of my best freinds.
" can we leave the hospital," I ask Andy," Oh and carina can you not tell maya that I've had the twins, or that I'm keeping them." I plead.
" I wknt I will wait for you to tell her, but can you please talk to her soon," she asks leaving to go look after her patients.

________________________________________

We had to stay at the hospital overnight for observations but We arrive back at the apartment, robbin and Matthew sound asleep, I moved my training forward a month last night so I start it tomorrow, this is going to be fun,as soon as I hit the pillow I am out for the count, God I'm so tired, but I need sleep I have training tomorrow.

Yes they slept through the night Andy has the day off I asked her to watch them for the day as I had something to do, I haven't told her what, and I wont tell her anything until I get a date of deployment.
I arrive at the camp and show my ID I was sent in the post. I drive down the track to a camp where there are people just like me I park my car in the car park near by, and walk over.
"Sargent browning, and who might you be," a man about 6'3 asks.
"Maddy Bishop, we spoke over the phone and through emails," I say shaking his hand firmly.
" Right go over there, you will be weighed and your hight will be measured, we will give you 2 pairs of combat trousers and your training top a combat jacket and the military issued rucksack, your in it for the long run now, good luck," he says I make my way over to the tent and see around 20 other people, around get measured.
This is now my record.
Height: 5'8
Weight:110lbs
Eye colour:blue
Hair colour:blond
Last name: Bishop
First name: madalyn
And a bunch of other things that I cant remember. The odd thing is there is only one female other than me, she pretty hot not gonna lie. First day over I put the stuff I was issued into the rucksack and drive home I was also give a pair of standard issue black combat  boots.

I arrive home and it's only 3pm, wow I can actually enjoy the day I just have to sneak this past Andy, I open the door silent, her car was there so she must be asleep I quickly through the bag Into my room, before going and checking andys room, yep fast asleep with the twins resting on her chest.