graduation

14 weeks later:He didn't even get a funeral, there's a grave stone but, no one showed up to burry him not even maya, just me and Andy, she only came for moral support, my shoulder is fully healed and I was accepted into the fire academy, the first day of training was great hard work as that's the day that makes or brakes you, mayas back off from me for a bit, and I can't lie I'm glad, she was getting on my nerves. I feel someone wrap there arms around my waist," Hey babe," they say.
"I like that," I say turning around pulling Kate in." I'm glad you came to see me graduate the fire academy," I continue.
"Well you wanna celebrate early," she wispers as I take her hand leading her to my room andys asleep in her room and the kids are asleep in theirs.
"Yes, but we have to be quite as well, andys home and so are my kids," I wisper she wraps her arms around my neck keck deepening the kiss I walk us backwards putting us onto the bed she begins to plead as I put my thigh against her, she let's out a small moan and I press my leg into her harder," please," she begs.
"Soon," I wisper into her ear I make my way down to her neck making little marks, well I say little they are far from it I continue down to her chest leaving marks wherever I go. Another small moan escapes her mouth causing a smile to make its way onto my face.

________________________________________

I awake in the morning our bodies pressed together, she is still sound asleep but I know I have to get up and get ready, ant hickeys that I ended up with are below a collar line of a shirt, so I will still look respectable around cheif Dixon, even if he is an ass. His son however is one of the sweetest people I have ever met he told me he was gay but he doesn't want his father to know and I'm not going to tell him, I would never out someone that's just unfair, but I suppose so is lying to your future wife. Emmet Dixon, can't lie I hope we end up in the same station. He is only doing this so his dad will stay in office, he actually wants to do art professionally, plus I think he would make it, he is really good.
I trace circles on Kates back giving her a gentle wake up."mhh," she groans. Not wanting to wake up.
" please," I say tilting her head up so she is looking at me with her chin resting on my chest i peck her lips before rolling her off me and sitting up she goes to stand well i say stand she kinda falls guess i went harder than I originally thought.
" babe you ok," I ask picking her off the floor.
"We have 4 hours before the graduation ceremony do you want to have a shower," I question.
" only if you join," she says pulling me in. I carry her to the shower hoping in after making sure she can stand, this was a bad Idea, we both wash our hair and it turns into a fill blown make out session.
"Ok we should get out now, are you able to walk now," I say being very conscious of time.
" I can walk now, but I would rather if you carried me to the bed, " she says pulling me back to her.
"Yes my lady," I respond picking her up bridal style, and walking over to my bed. I grab my hair dryer making my hair all fluffy, my hair used to be so long like I was able to sit on it now me and maya have a very similar cut mine just ever so slightly longer, I pull it back into a tight ponytail and grab my newly ironed shirt and trousers, well the Seattle fire issued ones. I put everything on and now I 1 hour to eat and double check everything is perfect.
"Morning Andy," I say walking into the kitchen.
"Morning, sounds like you had fun last night,"she says as Kate comes walking out in a pair of dress pants, and a white v neck button up shirt," looks like it to Kate do another button up please," she asks. Shit there are hickeys covering her chest and it's pretty visible.
"Use my make up, it's on my dresser," I say as she leaves.
" before you ask, yes you did wake me up last night," she say clearly grumpy.
"Sorry, want me to cook you some bacon," she smiles pushing my arm lightly, and nods.

________________________________________

We arrive and I go to sit at the front with emmet and the others, Andy, carina and Kate are sat a few rows back in the ones that wernt allocated to the graduates maya is stood along side the chief with a captain from 23.
5 names are called then my name.
"Maddy Bishop," Dixon calls, I hate this guy.they hand me an envelope. An as I'm about to walk off stage maya grabs my arm.
" I'm proud of you," she wispers, I leave and go back to sit down. Emmet comes up shortly after I waited for him to get back to his seat so we could open our envelopes together they tell us what station we will be at.
I open mine, thank god for that 19.
"Emmet, what's yours say," I ask quietly as people were still being called up.
"19, what about you," yes we are together.
" same," I respond.
" congratulations to the graduates of 2019, the biggest class the academy has seen for a long time," Dixon says probably the only nice thing he will ever say but hey ho.

________________________________________

Well, a couple of people said we would go out for drinks so that is exactly what we did, we headed over to Jo's bar and we each bought a round of shots l, considering there are 15 of us, well after 7 it's a bit much. But my turn I hand Jo the money and he brings us the tray no longer trusting us we all looked way to smart to be hear right now, well my tie is pulled down no longer pushed us to the collar. Same as most people I think, Kate went home she said she didn't want to get in the way of us celebrating, wierd if you asked me, some other people partners came. But it's her decision. We are now 13 rounds in emmets turn his dad's gonna be pissed with him but oh well.
All drinks have gone round now I have to get home some how I mean I have a key for kates apartment and that's closer, plus I may have dropped my phone somewhere and I'm to drunk to really see straight, I stumble up to kates door she might be here or at mine and andys apartment, no clue. I open the door to reveal a lovely surprise.