impressive

" unpack your things, and then come out," she says patting my back and leaving
" I'm already out, I did that in your office," I yell at her getting a laugh from both of the woman in the house
My bag is unpacked and I'm just sat staring at the wall trying to think of what I'm gonna do now, I mean I can't stay with maya and carina for to long.
_________________________________________

" Hey kid you coming out,"maya yells from the kitchen.
" I'm bi," I say as I walk through the door way.
" very funny kid," she says nudging me.
I smile at the interaction.
" you ok kiddo,"maya says stepping back.
" I'm fine, actually I'm more than fine,"I say looking between maya and carina.
" what do you want to do?" Maya asks.
"Umm can I get the WiFi password I have a psychology essay due tomorrow," I say knowing this was all I needed to graduate early as I was grade 12 due to skipping 4th grade, so I was the youngest in the year  going to graduate before all of the other kids my age .maya has no clue I'm in 12th grade she thinks I'm a regular kid.
" of course," carina says handing me a card with the password," need any help," she continues.
" I'm ok thank you," I say loading my laptop up on to the preciously started 10,000 word essay, 1000 words in and I have so much to say on cognitive development.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Night kiddo," maya says.
"What, it only 7 o'clock," I say surprised.
" it was 7 o'clock 4 hours ago, don't stay up to late,"she say leaving with carina to there bed.at least I only have 2000 words to go.

Finally, finished I love psychology don't get me wrong but 10,000 words is so  many I look at the time in the corner 3am, dam. I turn all the lights out and make my way down the hall to the spare room. I crash on the bed and end asleep within minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up in the morning to my alarm at 4:30, grab my laptop and quickly connect it to the printer, I hit print and throw on my running gear as I do every morning, I jog down to Eliot Bay as I do most mornings I watch the ferry boats as its relaxing, I know I have to be back by 5:30 so I can get showered for school.

5:10 rolls around quicker than I would have liked, I stand up of the bench I was purched upon,I begin to jog back to mayas apartment.bang on 5:30 I get back, I sneak in hopefull to not have woken up maya.i shut the door behind me," where have you been," maya wisper yells at me.
" I went for a run," I respond grabbing a glass of water.
"Ok, good night then," she say leaving to her room.
I walk to the printer grab my essay and put it in my binder, I go to my duffle bag to try and to decide on an outfit, in the end I pick a pair of black leggings, a  white crop top and a black zip up hoodie, to pair with my high top converse.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ready, only took an hour 6:40, I have to leave at 7:15, I make my way to the kitchen too see maya and carina in a heated conversation," you didn't talk to me," carina yells.
" I didn't think I would have to she's my sister," maya yells back before noticing me in the door way.
"Ok, I'm gonna go to school, bye," I say grabbing my bag from my room and walking out the door.

Maya's pov,

" you didn't talk to me," carina yells.
" I didn't think I would have to she's my sister," I yell back then looking in the door way and seeing maddy.
" ok, I'm gonna go to school bye," she says leaving the apartment it's not even 7 o'clock yet," for god sake carina, if your brother was to show up and stay I wouldn't care," I yell annoyed that she didn't say anything sooner.
"Well he doesn't need to be looked after," she yells back at me.
" neither does maddy she's not 2," I yell leaving the room.
" fine, she can stay but next time you invite a sibling please ask me," she say kissing me it starts to get heated and well we all know what happens next.

_________________________________________

Maddys pov

I walk into school I'm 10 minutes early so I just walk around to the bleachers where I watch some of the football players get in a morning run," Hey, mads why you here so early," Carter, my best friend also in 12th grade so he is a bit older than me, known him since I was 4 and we've been inseparable ever since," and where liv," he continues.
" I'm here because I thought it would take me longer to get to school and liv and I will no longer be hanging out," I say think back to the previous day.
"Aww, what happened," he asks standing up and offer his hand to aid me off of the bleachers.
" she kissed me and told her mother that I forced my self upon her, so I'm done with he," I say smiling but it slowly fades.
We walk down the corridor into home room, which I was grateful that it was right next to my psychology class.
" here," I say as my name I called out.
" dismissed," the teacher says, we leave and I head straight to my psychology class as that's what I had first," see you later mads," Carter yells as he walks away I wave to not embarrass myself.

_________________________________________

"Maddy stay behind after class," my teacher says, as the principal walks in.
"What is this," she say placing my essay infront of me," because in my opinion it is amazing, I would like to congratulate you," she says.
" on what may I ask," I question.
"On completing the semester long before everyone else, you are ready to graduate, so I suggest you start applying to college now, as you are no longer needed in school," my principal says shaking my hand," congratulations maddy Bishop you have impressedus all," he says leaving to room.
" wait so what do I do for the rest of the day," I ask my psychology teacher.
" go home, enjoy this time, you will only need to come in for graduation," she says nodding her head impressed,"may I keep this essay as an example of expectations," she asks me.
  " I Don't need it anymore so yes, thank you," I say leaving the room to go to my locker all the other student were in class so I could leave unnoticed.

_________________________________________

I get back to apartment and knock on the door,"coming I here maya yell,"what the hell are you doing home yet you should be at school," she yells at me causing me to flinch ever so slightly.