she will hate us or she won't

Maya's pov
I get to the front desk, they give me her room number and I'm there in seconds, she looks exhausted and pale.

We have been speaking for the Las 3 hours, but maddy looks like she is about to fall asleep.

3 days later

Maddy isn't improving the doctors are keeping an eye on her but her stats are the same as when she got here, the keep talking about amputation and that it would most likely improve her condition, they have to ask me to consent as she is usually only awake for a few hours, but they are also worried that her body can't handle the stress and trauma of it all.
When you here a code blue and see doctors running into the room your sister is in it makes your heart stop, seeing 10 people run into her room terrified me I dropped to my knees in what felt like slow motion carina was behind me now she has her hand on my chest stopping me from falling on my face, it's like time stopped and everything is at a stand still, the sound of the code blue still ringing in the background.
"Maya, maya, we have to take her for surgery," someone says I can't really pay attention. It must have been carina who agreed because she was gone in seconds now its just carina holding me ina corridor of the hospital.
"I just went to get a coffee, if I had been there this wouldn't have happened," I mutter into my wife's chest.
" no maya you can't blame yourself, she wasn't going to get better, and I know she won't hate you, it's not your signature on the paperwork Bella, don't worry she will be ok," carina comforts me, I feel like I should call Andy to see if she cares but if she doesn't I know what maddy will think but what if I don't tell her.

Andys pov.

J know maddy is home but I can't be with her, sullivan doesn't want me to see her, all I want to do is be at her bedside with her or led beside her just looking after her, I know I should've never broke up with her and then got back with Sullivan, who has made my life hell recently trying to get me to agree to marry him, I dont want he isn't the one I want to spend my life with let alone be in a relationship with, I just want to know how Maddys condition is I mean it must have been pretty bad maya hasn't come back to work yet and it's been 3 days, we have had work every day, so Jack is currently in charge.
My phone lights up and it's maya calling but as soon as she does sullivan walks in.
Call:
M"hey, was just wondering if you wanted an update on how maddy is doing,"
Of course I do but he's here so I can't
A" not really maya, maddy isn't apart of my life anymore, dont need to know anything," I say hanging up and leaving the room sitting in my bunk thinking about what I just said Is painful, God I wish she was apart of my life, I'm going to the hospital that's it, I've had enough of the controlling behaviour, I need to see her, be with her.

Leaving work was difficult with sullivan following me around but I managed to get away, I see maya waiting in the waiting room looking like she might just lose everything," maya," I say sitting next to her.
"What are you doing here I thought maddy wasn't apart of your life anymore," she says rolling her eyes at me. I get it I deserve that, I mean I'm one of the reasons she left in the first place.
"That was a lie all I want is to be apart of her life, she means more to me than anyone else, I dont want to be with sullivan he's controlling and an utter asshole," I say making her laugh a little, " how is she?" I question.
" in surgery, she coded again, they have to amputate her leg, she's gonna hate carina and I now, carina signed the papers so she wouldn't hate me," maya mumble with tears falling down her face.

Mayas pov
I cant believe Andy is here, what she said I the phone just caused a realisation that some people aren't worth it, but I guess I was wrong about Andy, she does care not like some people.
"Maddy is out of surgery and is asking for Andy, is she here," one of the surgeons asks. Andy stands up and looks at me to see if it's ok for her to go up to her.

Maddys pov
Waking up, all feels weird, like something is almost missing, I don't know why but I ask for Andy don't even know if she's here but I want to see her, or just to feel close to her again I need my best friend back. I don't care if she is with someone else just to be her friend would make my life better.

10 minutes pass, I guess she's not here, well someone was as they snapped me out if a trance, it was her, she actually came, honestly I'm surprised considering how we left things.
"Hey," she says sitting down in the chair beside me. I don't really know whats happened, but I'm pretty sure I've had to have surgery bellow the knee amputation on my left leg, I know maya signed the paper work, as she is down as emergency contact and family so the need conset to do surgery. But I'm not mad, means I get like a 4th change to do things the right way, I shuffle my self over towards the barrier of the bed tapping for Andy to join me and she dies maybe things can go back to the way they were before all the drama.