saved by the bell

"Andy," someone says causing us to break apart. I look at the figure my vision is slightly blurry, as I am still floating on a cloud my mind has put me on, as my vision comes back I see sullivan stood over us, shit.
"Andy, what is this," he says looking extremely mad.
"I'm gonna get another drink do you want anything," I mumble leaving.
"Jo, can I have a tequila," I say hearing some yelling coming from where I just was" actually make that 3," I say downing them as they are poured, I make a hand jester telling him to keep going and now I have done about 10 shots on my own, dam, I have issues.
"Ok that's enough," Jo says taking the money I was handing him.
" maddy, come on," Andy says tears falling down her face.
"Coming," I mumble standing up a swaying ever so slightly as I walk.
"How much did you drink," she asks me.
"Uh that beer and around 10 shots," I say falling into the front seat of the car," can we go back to mayas," I mumble half awake.
"Of course," she say with her hand resting on my knee.

________________________________________

We get back to mayas and I can barely stand without help, Andy carries me to my room before joining me on the bed, she grabs one of my t-shirts to sleep in she helps me into my pyjamas before pulling my head into her chest to rest, all I know is I'm going to wake up with a really bad headache, and well the hangover isn't going to be fun, I'm ment to be meeting with robins teacher tomorrow. God help me. She better not be causing issues for people, well I hope she's not.
I wake up a couple of hours later, to find both my 8 year old kids curled up in bed with Andy and I.
"Morning, " she says playing with the little ringlets that formed by the side of my face.
"Morning," I mumble still half asleep and with a pounding headache.
"You have that meeting today, do you still want me to come with you," she ask tracing patterns on my arm.
"Up to you, but we have to leave soon if you want to come, maya has taken them to school but the appointment is in an hour," not going to lie I'm slightly scared of what this teacher I going to want.
"I'll come, someone needs to keep you calm if it's bad," she mumbles still half asleep.

________________________________________

We arrive at the school, I'm not actually sure that I want to be here now, I mean I left school 7 years ago and I didn't plan in going back.
"Miss Bishop," the headteacher says as we were waiting at front desk. We follow her through the school into her office and sit down in the opposing seats from her.
" may I ask why you called this meeting," I question my leg shaking.
"We believe it would be beneficial for robbing to skip 3rd grade, she has excelled this year so far and is proving to be as smart as the 4th and or 5th graders so closer to the time we will discuss with one she will be moved into ," the principle says with a smile on her face, well that was until," we also think it would be beneficial for Matthew to be tested for adhd, it might help us teach him," she says making my smile also fall.
"Ok thank you for your time," I say leaving her office to my car Andy following behind.
"Fancy a drink," I ask as she gets in the passenger seat.
"Not after last night," she says as we just start to drive, I pull back into mayas apartment complex.
"Well that was a waste of time, of corse one of my kids has an issue, of course," I say as we walk through the hallway.
"He doesn't have an issue they just think he has a difficulty with concentration," Andy say as we get into my room.
"I'm going to go on a run, I will see you whenever I get back," I mumble grabbing my trainers, I was already in leggings and I hoodie so it's fine.

My run lasts until around 10 o'clock at night, I left the house at 1 this afternoon, to be fair I did stop, at Eliot Bay for 5 hours, just relaxing, pretty sure no one was there. I also went to the station and worked out in the gym for 2 hours, the rest of the time was spent jogging keeping my thoughts at bay. As I open the door all the lights are off, so I figure there's no harm in going down to the bar. I quickly grab my wallet from the side and lock the door and start to jog to Jo's.

"Evening maddy," Jo(wilson) says.
"Hey, how's the hospital," I ask.
"Good, major trauma earlier 10 people died," she say Finnish her shot.
"I'll go buy you another one," I say ordering a tray of them for us. She ends up having 5 and I have around 9, I'm regretting it already. It's 2 am and I have to go to work in 4 hours, so I'm not going home, I'm just going to go to the station and sleep off the alcohol.

________________________________________

God my head hurts glad I was at the station otherwise I would not be here right now.
I know Andy is going to be mad about me not coming home last night and going to drink she said she didn't want to go and she told me it was a bad Idea after the previous night, where I got so drunk she had to hold me up. Oh well last night was not as bad.
My shift has officially started. I get my uniform that I keep in my locker, and head for the shower.
"Where were you," Andy says coming in to the showers.
"Can this wait," I say not really with it yet.
"No you just disappeared all night," she yells. I reach out for my towel grabbing it and wrapping it around me.
"I stayed here," I say its not a lie, but ah doesn't need yo know I went out for drinks.
  "Really," she says.
"Yss Andy, do you not trust me,"I say grabbing my clothes.
"Not really, last time I trusted you," the alarm cuts her off, thank god I don't even want to know what she was going to say.
"Saved by the bell," I say slamming the truck door.