the start of something.

Its been 5 weeks I have pushed everyone away again, I don't know what's wrong with me, I stopped taking my meds, maya and carina haven't noticed, although they do appear to have stolen my kids most nights , which is fine but I do miss them, although I am not a very good parent, not Suprising considering who my father is, and my mother was no better.
"Good morning, " maya says as I exit my room.
"Morning," I respond.
"You ok," she asks.
"I'm fine," I say going back to my thoughts.
"Really, your fine, then stop avoiding Andy, carina and I," she says.
"Maya I'm fine, I'm going on a run," I say grabbing my jacket.
"Well I'm coming with you," she says following me out of the door, alone time has turned into time with my sister what a Suprise.
"Seriously, I know you stopped taking your meds," she says as we stop at a park bench.
"What are you in about," I question.
"I found the bottle in the bathroom, it's still full," she says. Well shit.
"Ok fine, so what if I stopped taking them, it doesn't make a difference to you," I say not wanting to have this conversation.
"It does A, I'm your boss, and it affects you ar work. And ,B, you push everyone away, and last but not least, C, your kids need you," she says.
"Believe me they would be better off with you an carina," I wisper.
"Woah, what are you thinking mads," she asks.
"Nothing, well right now," I say," let's finish this run so I can get to work, I signed my self up for a substitute b shift schedule as well as ours so I'm going to get some sleep," I say, I only did it so I could avoid Andy, she started sleeping at her apartment again where sullivan still lives so I'm guessing they are back together, go's I hate this planet.
"Why, you won't get anytime off," she says as I wait for it to click," that's the point isn't it," she says. I nod and start to jog home.
"Maddy jogging away from me won't solve your issues," she says from behind me as we get throught the door.
"Mabey I don't want to solve them has that ever occurred to you," I say grabbing my protien powder from the cupboard.
"You can't run forever mads," she say calmly.
"Well I'm sure going to try," I respond going to my room.
________________________________________

B shift, I hate these people but better than home, I started looking for an apartment, the thing is I could afford a pretty nice one but I don't want to be to far from the station and I don't want to look like a prick. I still have the money I made in the army, so I have quite a bit left in my account. Never know I could go shopping.
"Maddy," Andy says as she comes an hour early before my actual shift starts.
"What's up," I ask as I bench press, 50kg.
"Move back in with me,"she asks nearly causing me to drop my weight on my throat.
"What, Andy are you sure this is a good idea, as in have you thought it through," I say still benching.
"Yes I have, but I have a new apartment, 2 bedrooms, one for you and I and one for Matthew and Robbin," she says causing me to re rack the weight.
"Did you just say, one for you and I," I say getting of the bench feeling slightly dizzy from the lack of food and water.
"Yes," she says putting her hand either side of my face and In my hair.
"Yo, baby Bishop," Travis says coming into the gym," will you swap with me, you on aid car with your sister," he says that making me re think what I was going to say.
"Yeh no thanks, I like truck, sorry Travis," I say patting his back and walking out the gym.
"Maddy, think about it," Andy yells after me.

________________________________________

Andy had sent me the address, and well I haven't told her my decision yet, but I know what it is, I knock on her door and she opens it," yes," I say.
"Yes what, " she responds.
" yes I will move in with you," I say causing her to hug me.
"I'm glad," she mumbles into my neck.
"Um, I bought you something," I say handing her the bag that was in my hand. There was a card in there saying I'm sorry for being a dick, and explanations for everything I did. I bought her a necklace with mine and her birthstones in it for some reason I thought it was cute.
"I love it thank you," she says wrapping her arms around my waist.

mayas sister जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें