oh god

Time jump 6 months later.

I wake with the same feeling as I have for the past month nausea, ugh I hate this I haven't seen Carter or Kevin, they have dropped if the face of the earth for now, I still haven't forgiven Andy, I am talking to maya and carina again but not about what I'm experiencing, I walk into the kitchen trying to ignore the nauseous feeling inside," maya what's the dates today," I ask.
" 21st why," she responds.
" nothing, don't worry, I'll be back later I'm going to Kevin's," I lie now thinking I know what the actual cause is to my symptoms I practically sprint to the nearest drug store, I walk into the store and begin my search, found them I grab 2 god why are they so much money, its fine I have been doing shifts at reception at the station so I have some money, I pay for them and place them in my pocket and run to back to the apartment.
"How was Kevin," maya asks as I walk through the door.
" Oh Carter and him are good," I say leaving to my room and into my bathroom, I lock the bathroom door and take the test well I do multiple, I now just have to wait 5 minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes pass and I'm to nervous to look at the test, I pull my phone out and dial Andy no response, damit. The only other person that knows about the r@pe was carina, I call her.
C,bambina what's up.
M,when will you be home.
C, I'm 10 minutes away why what's up.
M, I need you to look at something with me, but don't tell maya yet.
C, ok bambina, I will be with you shortly.
The conversation was short,  but it gave me reassurance that I wouldn't have to look at the test alone.

Carinas pov

I am driving in the car, when my car tells me I have an incoming call, its maddy that's wierd she rarely calls me.
C,bambina what's up.
M,when will you be home.
C, I'm 10 minutes away why what's up.
M, I need you to look at something with me, but don't tell maya yet.
C, ok bambina, I will be with you shortly.
I hang up wondering what this will be about could it explain why she has been acting wierd, mabey I do not know. I pull up to the apartment block and get out of my car I walk up the 3 flights of stairs and open the door.
" Hey my love, " maya mumbles wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.
" sorry Bella, I have something to do with the bambina," I say, shoot wasn't ment to mention that.
" what you doing," she Questions.
" nothing bell," I say pressing a kiss onto her forehead.

Maddys pov
I hear a knock on the door and reach for the lock to undo it, the door opens and I have a tear stained face nd the test is face down on the sink side.
"Bambina," she says joining me on the floor and pulling me into a hug rest my head on her chest trying to regulate my breathing.
"Bambina, what's wrong," she asks holding my head in the place where I had put it. I raise my hand that is vigorously shaking I point to the side.
"I haven't look at it yet, but I pretty sure I know the answer," I say trying to stop crying.
"Bambina," she says turning over the test, judging by her face I was right, pregnant god mayas going to kill me.
"You don't need to say I know the answer," I say standing up taking the test from her hand.
  "I'm going to go out, I will see you later," I say leaving the room and grabbing my jacket. I walk out of my room and straight past maya I slam the front door behind me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I knock on andys door tears free falling down my face.
" mija, what are you doing here," Andy says opening the door.i don't speak I just pull the test out of my pocket," maddy, I'm so sorry," she says pulling me into a hug.
"Don't be, I went to that party 6 months, that was my choice and now I'm paying the price," I say leaning in her doorway.
" mija, you can't think like that," she says.
" why, no one forced me to that party,yeah sure I was drugged the raped but I went there under no influence," I say preparing to leave.
" maddy no, do not leave, how did maya react," she asks, sh!t I have to tell maya.
"I haven't told her,carina knows but it to late to do anything about it now," I say running my hands through my hair.
" you want me to give you a lift home," she Questions. I nod and we go to her car, I jump into the passenger seat.
"I'm sorry I have been a biatch over the last few months to you," I apologise to her. The rest of the car ride was silent, not an uncomfortable one but one you could sog in with you'd thoughts for hours.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I arrive home and step into the apartment," you don't get to jus dissappear for hours on end after slamming the door," maya yells at me as I gently clise the door.
"My god am I about to make this so much worse," I say pulling the test out and handing it to her.
" what the absolute fu(k is this,you are so irresponsible, your barely 16 and your pregnant,your such a..," she yells her voice becoming louder by the second, I see carina come out of their room to see what the yelling about, I have tears slowly falling down my cheeks.
" I'm such a what maya, a disappointment, a slut, that I'm nothing, not worth it, believe me I know that, I don't need you to tell me, I've been told that my whole life," I yell at her storming to my room and grabbing my backpack, I throw a spare pair of clothes my wash bag and laptop in there, as well as my toiletries. I throw the bag over one shoulder and walk back into the kitchen.
" you don't get to walk away," she yells,"also, where the hell do you think your going," she yells again, at this point I'm thinking she is more like dad than I originally believed.
" I'll see you around carina," I say leaving the apartment.