reveal

What has happened to you maddy,what has happened.

Maddys pov.

I cant stop thinking about that night all my brain is doing is going back a replaying what I can remember, I feel my breathing pick up and I jolt myself awake sweat dripping of me, I see Andy look at me worryingly,"woah, mads you okay," she asks aiding my head back down.
"Um,uh, sure," I say knowing immediately after that it was not convincing.
"Maddy, what happened," she asks gently. I can feel it becoming harder to breath it's like I'm suffocating in my own mind and it's being done by my own thoughts,"maddy breath with me,in...... out........ in...... out....." she says and I copy. My breathing starts to slow down and I finally can speak.
"I went to a senior graduation party," I tell Andy whilt we lay there in her bunk room.
"Ok, did anything happen there," she asks with a concerned tone.
"Well um, uh.." I say trying to think of how to say this, I'm not sure if I should tell Andy even though she will listen and my sister won't, I mean maya only probably took me in to look good, I could have told carina which would've made sense as she is an Obgyn but I didn't feel as if I would be able to trust her, I trust Andy at least I hope I do.
"Maddy, if you want my help you have to trust me," she says running her hand up and down my arm.
" um, well there was drinking, and 7 minutes in heaven, which was fine as it was literally 2 people just stood in a closet and after that, I went to get a drink and um, um..." my breathing begins to speed up again.
" Hey remember in, then out, in then out," Andy does aiding my breathing to slow.
"Um, my freind, well not anymore, um he gave me a drink but he must have put something in it as minutes later my head was spinning and my vision went black," I say rubbing my head as tears were now falling down my face, why am I so weak," I woke up this morning naked in this guys bed, he was also naked and um I had bruises up my inner thighs," I say burying my head into her neck.
"Maddy you need to get checked out,"she says holding me close to her.
" no, definitely not,"I  says standing up making my way to the door," look Andy,thank you for listening and I appreciate that, but I'm not going to the hospital to get checked, also please don't tell anyone," I say before running out of the locker room and down the stairs and out of the front door. I continue to run down the street as I hear the aid car coming I just continue jogging even though it hurts.
" maddy get in," I hear maya say, I'm assuming they have just got back from a call.
" no, maya I'm going home," I yell so she can hear me over the sirens.
"Get in the aid car madalyn," she yells back this sadly made me flinch which definitely caught her eye.
" I'm going home carina is there right so why does it matter," I say slowing my pace due to the pain.
"Because madalyn you were out all night no call nothing, so you will come back to the station and sit in my office," maya yells, causing Ben to give her an odd look.
"Your so much like dad, I hate it," I say running off again. I get to the apartment block maya lives in and punch the wall I just screwed up my entire chances of staying here, I have been crying since I left andys bunk,
" bambina, hey, you ok," carina says taking me away from the wall that I was punching my knuckles had stopped bleeding from the punch bag but were now bleeding again," Hey,maddy what's going on," she asks still having a tight hold on me.
"I can't do it anymore," I say my voice breaking.
" do what mads," she asks.
" everything,I'm done I've had enough,"I wisper into her neck.she leads me upstairs to the apartment and takes me to my room, well probably won't be for much longer.sge leaves the room nd I hear her talking on the phone," Hey bambina, can you come with me please," she say offering her hand.she takes me down to her car and opens the door for me I close my eyes In the car ride which was silent, I open my eyes as the car comes to a stop,grey sloan memorial hospital," why are we here," I ask.
"Andy told me what happened, she hasn't told maya and neither will I until your ready but your getting checked out, so do you want me to do it,"she asks I shake my head.
"Can you stay in the room mabey, I don't know,"I say shaking full if anxiety.
" bambina, I will be with you every step of the way." She says stroking my arm.
We walk into the hospital and head to a private room, Jo walks in, I know her as she fixed my arm when I broke it playing hockey, and she was on callies service," maddy oh my god," she says running over to me she hugs me," wait what are you doing here,"she asks. Carina explain the entire situation and I just look at the floor the entire time she is explain.

__________________________________________________________________________________

after 2 hours and many panic attacks later, the kit is done," maddy, you can go home we will call you in the morning with what the police say," Jo says sealing all the evidence.
"Thank you Jo, I'll see you tomorrow,"
The car ride back was completely silent as was the walk up to the apartment, we enter through the front door and immediately walk into my room without even shooting a glance towards maya.