party p2

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️

I wake up in a random room with the natural light on my face I look around the room and see clothes scattered around the room and also this is not my room, I look at the bed and see zach naked next to me, I then look at myself to see I am also naked in bed. Suddenly all the events of last night come back to me, I was drugged then r@ped, I stand up and feel so gross, all I know is that I have to get home, I am still at Jack's house, well also zachs house their twins.i throw on all my clothes and find my phone to realise its dead I go to the bathroom to look in the mirror and see a large amount of hickeys across my collar bone, I aslo saw bruises along my inner thighs whilst getting dressed.i run down the stairs and out of the door not looking back all I know is I need to get home, I mean I'm not gonna tell maya what happened, because she doesn't need to know.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I walk through the door and see maya and carina sat in the kitchen with worried looks plastered across their faces." Where the hell were you," maya yells making me flinch.
"I stayed at carters last night," I say thinking about what actually happened and trying not to cry, so I suppress it as that's always been what I was taught.
"You think you can go galavanting around without telling us," maya yells again, making me flinch again which I think carina caught as she was trying to send maya away from me as I looked like I was about to cry, I am in physical and mental pain right now and I have no way to express it.
"Bambina, what happened last night," carina asks softly.
"Nothing," I say not meeting her eyes.
" madalyn get ready we are going to the station," maya yells of course I flinch with carina stood there watching me, dam I'm so stupid.
" you sure maddy, talk to me," carina says quietly.
" nothing happened last night," I say trying to sound believable, I never was a very good lier.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We arrive at the station and maya has not said a word to me since she last yelled," I'm going to the gym," I tell her leaving her office.i walk into the station  gym and go the punch bag, I didn't put gloves on as I need to get alot out and to be honest I don't care if my hands end up bloody and battered. I start punching some many things running through my head, I need to tell someone but whoever it is I need to be able to trust, more thing start to run through my head, but I don't realise that I'm actually saying them out loud as I punch the bag," your not trash, your not ugly, your not a whore," I say as I punch, I feel someone pull me off of the punch bag they turn me around and I burry my head in their shoulder and cry my dad alway said crying was for the weak well right now I guess I am weak." Heys its ok I got you," they say, I recognise the voice and its Andy.she takes me to her bunk in the fire house and lies down on the bed with me she places my head on her chest so I listen to her heart beat as I sob eventually I drift off to sleep.

Andy's pov

I walk into the gym as I could hear the punch bag being used and me being curious wanted to see who it was, I turned out to be maddy, she looked deep in thought until she said," your not trash,your not ugly, your not a whore." I walk up behind her noticing her hands were covered in blood and when I say covered I mean it was dripping out of her knuckles, I wrap my arms around her from behind and turn her to face me, she doesn't even look me in the eye and berries her head into my shoulder before crying,"Hey,it's ok, I got you," I say wrapping my arms around her I take her to my bunk and lie down on the bed with her in my arms I guide her head to my chest so she can listen to my heart beat, eventually the sobs slow and her breathing becomes more even, and I see her eyes slowly close.what has happened to you maddy what has happened.