leave now

Still mayas pov.

"What have we got," Bailey asks helping us lower the gurney.
" madalyn Bishop,23, crashed on site and twice in the aid car crush injuries, and smoke inhalation," Jack says pushing her through to the er.
"Maya, we will help her," Bailey says looking at me as she is wisked off to ct.
I should have stopped her, I should have realised she was like this, I know about her feelings for Andy, she should have spoke to Andy and me, but there's something else going on underneath the surface. I start to pace the waiting room, waiting for Bailey or someone, anyone to update me but no one comes, I see carina stood at the front desk, she looks up seeing my distressed look.
" Bella, what happened," she asks pulling me into her lamp so I'm sat facing sideways.
"Maddy, she got hurt and is in surgery,"  I mumble into her neck letting tears fall again.

4 hours later

"Maya," Bailey calls," she is stable and awake If you want to see her," she says pointing to the floor and informing us of the number. I practically sprint up to her room needing to make sure she is actually okay.
"Maddy," I say sliding into her room.
"Hey," she say her voice weak and her arms open for me to join her.
"Why did you go against orders, I could have lost you," I say resting my head on her chest gently making sure to avoid her incision sight.
"You can't lose me when I have already lost myself," she say making my heart shatter, I knew there was something going on, I should have realised.
"Maddy, what's going on, I swear to god if you say nothing," I say keeping emotions at bay. As much as I love Andy, platonically, I wish she would realise maddy has feelings for her.
"Just some past, longing and all the stiff I suffered with before," she mumbles, God I thought the depression had gone away she shows none of this on the outside then I suppose she never did.
"Do you still want to live with Andy, because you can stay with me anytime you need," I say not letting my little sister go afraid of her slipping away from me.
"I don't know I mean I have kids, they start school soon and I mean, I love Andy and I know she will never feel that way about me, sure that hurts but maybe I should just give up on her and everything, seems like the best option to me," she say making a tear fall from my eye, she has given up before, but it was so hard to get her back, well we got her back and then I  left and didn't see her for 4 years.

Maddys pov.

I see a tear fall from mayas eyes as she rests her head on my chest, I guessed It would be wrong to say I didn't want to move out I had been looking for a new apartment but none close enough to the elementary school or the station.
I should move out Andy has sullivan, I have myself, not always a good thing especially when I'm stuck in my head, not a good thing ever. But would me looking after 2, 7 year olds by myself. Maybe they would be better without me as well.
"Maddy, maddy," maya says snappingbher fingers in front of me.
" hmm sorry, but your right I don't actually I can't live with Andy any more, it is killing me when I see sullivan walking around mine and andys apartment in his boxers and thwm completely ignoring me 24:7," I ramble, but maya stops me.
"I'll be back later, " she says leaving not letting me know  where she is going.

Around an hour later guess who walks through the door," Hey maddy," sullivan say as Andy comes to hug me, I inhale her sent not wanting to let go, but I have to, God why did I fall for her of all the people why her.
"You ok," he ask Andy just looking at me, she looks like she wants to say something, I look around the room trying not to make eye contact, I spot a ring on her ring finger.
"Your engaged, congratulations," I say numb to anything right now.
  "I'm sorry to ask this maddy, but um would you start looking for a new apartment," sullivan says, what the hell I was there first.
"Alreadg been looking, don't worry I'll be gone soon," I say unable to meet Andys worrying eye, she knows about my past and that's all I need to say," I would like you to leave," I say trying to keep my cool.
"Maddy," Andy says something for the first time in 20 minutes.
"No Andy, leave," I raise my voice. She looks in shock, but I Don care they have been dating less than a year and are already engaged, God I wish maya had let me die.