chapter 1

"Cheers!". In a bar all of the royal guards celebrating their victory against wang empire.

" thank you soo much for joining.Please enjoy the night."Bambam the prince of Manoban empire told them."thank you Sir".They all get busy.

Bambam felt someone's presence behind him.He saw kwon y/n.She is the personal bodyguard of the Queen Lalisa Manoban and the Chief commander of this kingdom.

"Enjoying the party y/n?" Bambam told her."it's good your highness."Bambam cringed."i told you not to call me your highness.Just call me bambam."Y/n looks at him."i can't call you that."Bambam roll his eyes."yeah yeah i know."

They both quiet for a few times.Then bambam spoke,"so what happened with jackson?did you kill him?"y/n shakes her head."not yet.i want him to suffer.Then i'll cut his head and sent it to his parents.I'm sure they will love it."bambam laughed.

"I like the idea." y/n hummed and sips her wine.Y/n felt her phone it's ringing.She picks her phone and saw queen lisa was calling her.Y/n receive it.

"Yes your majesty"

"Where are you?" *cold tone*

"I'm in party your majesty".

" i need you in my chamber.come quickly."

Before y/n can speak she cut the call.Her voice seems angry.y/n wonder what happened."it was lisa right?"bambam asked her.y/n sighed."she called me.I should go."y/n placed her wine glass down and left.

Timeskip

Y/n reached Manoban mansion.All the Knights and maids bow to her.y/n did the same.She climb upstairs.Y/n was nervous.She stand infront of Queen lisa's room.Y/n took a deep breathe and knock on door."it's y/n your majesty."y/n told her.

Then she heard come in.Y/n slowly pushed the door and come inside.y/n saw Queen lisa sit down in her chair waring nightgown.y/n gulped hard."you came y/n."lisa's voice sound flirtatious.

"Yes my queen.Did you need something?" y/n asked her.Lisa slowly gets up from her chair and approached her.

Y/n was sweating inside.Lisa stand infront of her and held hee chin."you know what i want y/n."lisa's whispers in her ear.

"All i want is you y/n."

Y/n loose her control and kiss her queen's lips hardly.Lisa whimpers and kissed her back.y/n slowly push lisa on bed."i missed you my love."lisa cupped her lover's cheek.y/n smiled fondly at her."i missed you to my queen."

They again kissed  and passed the whole night pleasuring eachother