chapter 27

Kwon ji young pov

"Any update officer ji young?" The chief asked me seriously."nothing new sir.We're trying."I politely told him.He sighed and slam his table.

"Trying it's been 2 weeks kwon still no update.Her majesty calls me today.she was furious.What the hell are you guys doing?" He shout at me.I take a deep breath.

"Sir we're trying our best .Please give us some time." I told him.He sighed heavily then sit down to his chair."fine.One week kwon ji young.If you don't catch the killer then i'll get a new officer who is more better then you.Understand?"Gosh i wanna punch him so bad.

"Yes sir." i told him.He then signal me to get out.I hurriedly get out from this bastard office.Thank god he gave me one week.I need to focus more.I enter my office and saw my Friend daesung waiting for me."ji young thank god you're here.I Finally found something which is very useful to our case."I widen my.

"Really show me." He then get his laptop to show it.It was a cctv footage."look the killer put bloody gloves and knife into soil."daesung told me.

We look closely.This person dig the soil and put bloody gloves and knife into it then close it."dude we need to go into that spot quickly."He told me.

"Alright let's go."

??? Pov

"Why are you pissed brother-in-law?" i asked him.He groan.

"My fiancee didn't let me touch her.Why can't she understand i'm her soon to be husband who has needs." he angrily told me.I laugh.

"But you're fucking maids behind her back.So your needs is full i guess." i told him.He rolled his eyes.

"But still i have my rights.Anyway what's the update?" He asked me.I smirked."the officer saw the cctv footage.They are on thier way to dig it."he nodded.

"Hah i'm glad.Can't wait to see her face in tv." we both then laugh.

"Indeed.Finally my revenge is almost complete.Lalisa Manoban you will bow down to me soon hahaha". I begun to laugh as well as prince jungkook.Yes he is with me all the time.He just wanted to marry lisa just to get power and get information.He never did love lisa.It was all our plan from the start.

Lisa lisa lisa tsk tsk that lovesick fool.You have no idea what's gonna happened with you.

Third person pov

Prince jungkook and his friend was laughing not knowing someone record thier whole conversation.That person smirked then leave the place.