chapter 45

Y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes finding myself tied in a bed.My right leg is bandeged and can't move properly.I sighed and lay down again.Why is this happening to me?Why god is punishing me?I just want to live a peaceful life but in reality i've tied up by this psycho queen.

I don't know what to do anymore.I hope ji young oppa is alright.Suddenly i heard the main door open.I looked up and regret it.I close my eyes pretended not see her.

I heard she was approaching me chucking."darling i know you are awake."Her voice is sweet yet dangerous.i guess i have no choice.I open my eyes and meet her eyes.

Queen joohyun smiled at me while caressed my hair.I was not trying hit her in the face.I hate her so much.She looks at my injuired leg."i'm sorry for this is it hurting to much?"Her voice seems concerned.I scoff and roll my eyes at her.

"Stop pretending like you care." i sarcasticly told her.She sighed and sit beside me."y/n i know you are upset but please don't behave with me like that.I'm hurt."she quitly told me.I look at her in disbelief.She almost kill me and my brother.And she is thinking that i'll behave nicely to her?!

"You know what just leave me alone." i spat and turn around.Seeing her face is already sicking to me.I heard she sigh havily and kiss my cheeks."ok.I'll be back later.get some rest.I love you."she told me.Of course i didn't reply to her.I heard the door closed from behind.

Once my leg is going heel i'm gonna get out from here.

Third person pov

"Umm your majesty i've already arranged a nurse and a bodyguard for miss y/n." one of the guard told queen joohyun.

She looks at them closely.After that incident happen she is observing very closely for y/n.She can't let go y/n that easily this time.

"Did you check their background?" she asked her guard.The guard immediately nod."yes your majesty.I've checked everything.They all come from decent backgrounds."he assuard her.She nodded.

"Introduce yourselfs." she orderd them.

"Hello my name is minatozaki sana.Nice to meet you your majesty." She bow to her.

"Hello my name is Bang Chan.Nice to meet you your majesty." he bow down to her.

Queen joohyun nodded."You both know why you here right?"She asked them.They nodded."great let me tell your duties.Sana you will treat y/n's injuied leg,help her to bathing and make sure she takes her all medicines got it?"She orderd sana.

Yes your majesty."she bow.

"And you bang chan your job is guarding y/n closely.What she doing,is she behave strangly.Every thing you will infrom me.Understand?"

"Yes your majesty." he bow to her.

Queen joohyun then look at her guard."listen bring to y/n's room and introduce them to her."She told him.The guard nod and signal them to follow him.

On the other hand y/n is almost sleeping but immediately fade away when the door open.She two stranger with queen's bodyguard."miss y/n since you injuired queen joohuyn arranged a nurse and a bodyguard to you.Please intruduce yourself."

"Hello my name is Sana and i'll be your nurse." she bow down to y/n."hello my name is bang chan and i'll be your bodyguard."he bow down to her.y/n just nodded.

"Ok.Come with me let me show your rooms." the guard told me.They all turn around to leave but bang chan looks at y/n and threw at her something.Y/n get starlet but immediately caught it.They all leave the room.

Y/n saw it was a small note.she open it and read it.

"Miss y/n we're the underground agents.Ji young sent us.Don't worry we are going to help you."