chapter 44

Third person pov

Y/n was shocked to see ji young.He was pointing his gun into queen joohyun."oppa can you please tell what is going on?"y/n asked him.Ji young looks at y/n."y/n you have no idea what she have done.She is a killer y/n."oppa told me.What she is a killer?but i never saw or heard from anyone.How can this is possible?

"Oppa you can't accuse her something like that." y/n defend her.Oppa looking at y/n disbelief."y/n i'm a police officer.I have proof.She killed queen chaeyoung and jennie.She manipulating you.Wake the fuck up y/n.She is not the bae joohyun you know."y/n try to believe in but This is too much for her.

Y/n looks at queen joohyun who was quiet while bowing her head down.Why can't she say anything."my queen please tell me the truth."y/n asked her.She looks at y/n with her scary eyes.

"I only did this because i love you." queen Joohyun coldly told her.Y/n heard ji young laughed.

"What you love her?you didn't love y/n my queen.You try to kill her for completing you revenge." ji young shout at her.Y/n was confused."wait what revenge.What's going on?"y/n/n looks at Joohyun who was glaring at jin young.

"Y/n remember you killed jackson wang few months ago and queen joohyun and him was lovers.She only hires you to only kill you." ji young told her.Y/n felt like dying.She never thought joohyun will ever did that.y/n furiously looks at queen joohyun.

"My queen why did you do that?" y/n whisper at her.Queen joohuyn looks at y/n with soft eyes."y/n it's true that i try to kill you for my revenge but day by day my feelings grew for you.i love you y/n."joohyun sincerely told y/n.Y/n scoff and look away.

"I don't know what to believe i just want to live a peaceful like is that too much to ask?" y/n cried this time.all of this is too much for y/n."y/n you don't have to worry anymore.After arresting her you will be free.Officers arrest her."ji young ordered his men to arrest the queen before they can go queen joohyun grabs gun and point at ji young.Y/n become shocked."my queen please calm down.we can talk about this."y/n try calm her down but she didn't listen to her.

"Kwon ji young.I should have kill you for before.You ruined everything.But now killing is the only solution for this mess." she coldly told ji young.He gulped hard."my queen put the gun down.If you kill me there is still no escape for you."ji young try to assured her.

On the other y/n is slowly approaching to tackle the queen.Y/n successfully did that and pushed her down on the floor.The bodyguards try to help but officers stops them.Soon they all got into fight.

Y/n is having a hard time to hold joohyun."y/n let go of me i'll that basterd brother of yours.He ruined everything.Let me go."queen joohyun shout at her.Y/n gets angry and slapped her hard.

"Shut up.How dare you.First you tried to kill me now you want to kill my brother.You're a fucking psycho." y/n screamed at her face.She thought joohyun will get angry but much to her surprise she begun to laugh like a mad man.Y/n looks at her in horror.

"Oh my sweet y/n it's true i want to kill you first but believe me you make me obsessed with you.I can't stop thinking about you.You're my everything.I want to marry you and becoming you my king.Just forget about everything and be with me." y/n felt like sick into her stomach.She is indeed a psycho much worser then chaeyoung and jennie.Before y/n can talk someone held her hand.She turn and saw her brother who was Injured.

"Y/n come on you have to leave." ji young strated to drag y/n.she looks behind and saw queen joohyun already gets up with her gun pointing at them.Y/n gets scared."oppa queen joohyun i-

*bang*

Y/n can't finish her talk when she heard gun sound.Y/n looks at her oppa and become shocked.He gets shot in his leg.She immediately held him and cried."oppa no no please stay with me i can't lose you."y/n was crying hard.Ji young is having a hard time.

"Y/n here is my car keys go to my car and grab a blue bag.It contains your fake passport and some cash.leave this country quickly." ji young told her.Y/n shakes her head."oppa i can't leave you like please."y/n told him.

"Y/n you are not alone.someone is wating for you." you need to hurry y/n."ji young told her.Y/n looks at queen joohyun who still standing there with her gun.Y/n furiously looks at her.she then looks at her oppa one more time and run away.

Y/n heard queen joohyun is also following her.Soon she grab y/n and trun her around."leaving country huh.Not on my watch."she playfully told y/n.Y/n smirk at her and kicked her stomach.

Y/n again run away and unlock the car.She found the blue bag.She starts the engine and drove away.She looks at the mirror and saw cars headlights.y/n cursed in mind and drive faster.

After sometime driving suddenly it starts raining and the road is very riskey.Y/n can't see anything clearly.Out of bad luck y/n's car is now broke.She tried to power up but failed.Y/n is now scared.Queen joohyun will surely get her but she can't give up like this.She get down from her car and strated to walk.It is heavily raining and thunderstorming.Soon y/n come to a wide field.There is she found a muddy road.Y/n thought it might be lead her into right path.Suddenly she heard someone's shouting.Y/n become pale and started to run.

Y/n pov

I was running in the field drenched in rain in this dark.i can't see anything clearly.I just hope i can get out from this country and live peacefully.

"Y/n come back." i heard her voice calling me.i did not looks back just running.

"Y/n please don't do this.Please come back to this kingdom specially come back to me." i grit my teeth in anger.After what she have done.She lost her mind.

"After what you've done you think i'll come back?No even my death body is not going to be there.Leave me alone." before i can go a arrow shot through my leg.I fell and hold my leg.It was bleeding a lot.I saw she was coming to me.I tried to get up but my leg is completely numb.

Right now she is standing infront of me with her Knights.She kneel down and held my chin."call me selfish but i don't want you to leave this kingdom without my permission."i smirk at her."just go to hell my queen."She softly smies at me.

"I know you're angry with me but trust me everything is going to be ok.you and i going to be so happy.Nobody can takes you away from me."

That was the last thing i heard from queen joohyun and i become senseless.