chapter 33

Y/n pov

It's been a one week i'm still stuck in here.Queen chaeyoung never gives me permission to leave her room.She always comeback at nights and sleep with me cuddling.She gets angry when i mention another woman.I can't believe what she did to me earlier today.

Flashback

"My queen please let talk with queen joohyun.At least let me tell her i'm safe." i told her.She angrily looks at me."no y/n i told you before you can't talk or meet with another woman or men.Just shut up and do what i say.".i can't take this anymore.

"You're nobody to me.Why are you so stubborn please let me meet her or i'll do something." i shout at her.Next i know she slap me hard.I almost fell on the floor holding my right cheek.I looks at her in shock."the stubborn one here is you.You'll locked up in this room untill i say so."she told me and left.

I sigh and lay down in bed.I don't know why is she behaving with me like that.i don't understand.Soon my eyes getting and i fell asleep.

I don't know how many time passed but i feel someone stroking my cheeks slowly.I open my eyes and saw queen chaeyoung.I quickly get up and distance myself from her.I heard she cleared her throat.I look down.

"Umm y/n i'm sorry about my behaviour earlier.I shouldn’t slap you." I sigh.At least she apolozised."it's ok my queen."Well i don't know what to say anymore.It was a awkward silence.

"Umm y/n let's go downstairs and watch some tv." she pull my hand while we both went out.I can't say no to her.I let her drag me until we reached downstairs.We both get into sofa.She get the tv remote to on the tv.

The tv is now on and currently a news is flashing.When i saw the i feel like dying.Tears was build up in my eye.

"Breaking news we're very sorry to say that Queen lalisa the current queen of manoban empire is dead by a car accident.Her husband prince jungkook said that she was drunk that time.police is investigating the case and will update soon."

No no no it can't be true.She can't be dead.i'll not believe it.I sobbed hard.I buried my face in knees.No please tell me it's a lie.I don't want to believe it.

While crying i feel queen chaeyoung hugged me."shh y/n it's alright.She will be in better place.you have me now."I get her hand away from me and towards my room.I heard queen call but i don't care.I need to be alone right now.

When i reached i locked it and buried myself in pillow crying my hearts out.No matter how much she hurts me i still loves her very much.She has a spacial place in my heart and forever will.

Joohyun pov

"Ma'am there is still no sign of her." my most trusted men told me.I feel anger and threw my glass at him."get out of my face."i shout at him.He quickly left.

Officer ji young called me that y/n is missing.I don't what feel anymore.first i want to take Revenge from her for killing my lover jackson wang.Also that lisa manoban.When i got y/n i finally get my revenge by torturing and killing her.But day by day my feeling towards her getting strong.I tried to refused it but i can't.

Her handsome face,her sharp eyes,her red plump lip,Her perfect body,her long slender fingers everything screams perfection.And that's what i realised i want to own her every single thing.

And i'll own her sooner or later.First i need to find her.Suddenly i heard my phone rang.I grab my phone.It was a unknown number.I receive the call.

"Hello who is it?"

"Are you bae joohyun?"

"Yes but who are you?"

"I'm jennie and i know where is y/n right now."