chapter 28

Kwon ji young pov

We reached the spot quickly.Me and other officer dug into soil.I gasped in surprised when we found a pair of bloody gloves and knife."ji young look we found it."daesung happily told me.I wear my gloves and picked it up.The knife and gloves looks expensive.

Then i look closely.There is something craft in gold into handler.

"K.Y" i froze in my spot.There is no way.Then a police shout out."sir i recognized these gloves.These are from Manoban empire.Only highest ranking man wore this."Now i can understand clearly.The one who murdered marco manoban

Is my own sister?!?!

Third person pov

"Your highness Queen jennie is here." The guard told her.Queen joohyun placed her cup tea on the table."Alright let her in."The guard bow and leave.

After sometime queen jennie enter her mansion with a blank face.All the guards and maid were scared of the current queen of kims.Queen joohyun saw her and get up from her seat.She bow down to her.

"Welcome to my mansion Queen jennie." The queen of bae greet her politely.Jennie mentally rolled her eyes then take a sit infront of her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Queen joohyun asked her.Jennie smirked while crossing her arms.

"It's about kwon y/n." Queen joohyun raise her eyebrows."what about her?"

"Give her to me.I want her to become my bodyguard." Jennie boldly told her.Joohyun laughed out loud like she was telling a joke.Jennie frown at her behaviour.

She then stopped her laugh."nice joke honey but sorry to say that Kwon y/n is mine now."With that jennie lost her cool and get up from her seat.

"You bitch give her to me.She was suppose to be mine from the start." she screamed at her.Joohyun yawn and looks at her nails ignoring jennie.

Jennie is now mad more then before.She wants to kill her badly."you bitch don't you dare ignore me."

Joohyun blankly looks at her."watch your mouth and know your place.Don't you forget your in my mansion and i have more powers then your.So you can't do anything to me.So give up on y/n and get out."joohyun savagely told jennie.

Jennie grit her teeth in anger."bae joohyun i won't give up easily.I'll get y/n sooner or later and you can't do anything about it."jennie Threat her and left.Joohyun rolled her eyes.

She knows that y/n never be away from her.

Lisa pov

I was scrolling through my Gallery to delete some pictures.Suddenly i saw a picture.It was me and y/n.

Y/n

I wonder how is she right now?is she doing well.I don't know but to be honest i miss her but i don't have rights on her anymore.

In past few days she is always in my mind.i can't forget about her.I feel like i still in love with her.

But now i'm engaged with jungkook and i love him so much which it's true.I can't hurt him.I need to forgot about my past and move on.I saw the picture again.Before i can delete that pic a massage interrupted.I open the massage and it was a voice mail.

Before i can open it someone hugged me from behind.I froze at my spot."shh honey it' me."i relaxed quickly but soon faded when he begun to kiss my neck.

"J-jungkook what are you doing?" i tried to get out but he tighten his grip around me while kissing and bitting my neck harshly.I feel dirty right now.His kisses makes me uncomfortable.

With all of my strength i pushed him.He release me.I looks at him in disgust."what's wrong with you jungkook?"i shout at him.

He groaned."what's wrong with you lisa?i'm your husband and you should fulfill my needs."he told me.

"But that does not mean you can force me.Tommorrow is our wedding can't you wait for it?" i told him.

He rubbed his face."lisa i'm soo tired with you.You always refused me when we intimate like girl your not a child anymore.So what's wrong with that.You're so immature."his words hurt me.

"No jungkook you're wrong.i swear to god you're such a horny bitch." i shout at him.

*slap*

I feel my right cheek is burning.I can't believe jungkook slap me.I looks at him with pure pain hope he would say sorry.but he looks at me blankly.

"You deserve that slap lisa.I feel no regrets.I don't want you to use foul words or i'll do worse than that." he thereat me and left my room.

I just stand there.My tears is flowing.It hurts so much.