chapter 7

Y/n pov

Morning came.I slowly gets up from my bed with messy hair and dried tears.i sighed and go to my bathroom.

Aftersome time i wore my suit and get out from my room."good morning y/n."i saw prince bambam greet me.i bow down to him."good morning your highness."he hummed."umm y/n did lisa tells you anything last night?"i looks at him."no why?"

He shrugged his shoulder."no i mean he should've told you this that she is going to get married."i sighed at his question."i already know that."he looks at me in shocked."really how?"

"Maids were gossiping so i heard them." his mouth wents o.suddenly my phone rang.I saw someone massaged me.

"Y/n it's me jisoo.Can we have dinner together?"

I frown at her question.How she get my number?i reply to her

"I'm sorry your majesty but i need queen lisa's permission." i reply and put my phone down."who was that?"bambam asked me."it's queen Jisoo.She wants to have dinner with me.bambam laughed at me."really that's a bit unusual for her."i look at in coufused."what do you mean?"

"I mean she is cold as fuck plus rather to stay indoor then outside." he told me."i don't know what to say."he nodded.

My phone again rang.I thought it's again from jisoo but it was from queen lisa.

"Come to my chamber." i sighed."your highness i need to go.Queen lisa is calling me."i bow to him and left.

I reached her chamber and knock it.she told me to come in.i entered her room."your majesty why did you call me?"i asked her.She looks at me."i want to you to come with me.I need to meet someone."she ordered me."ok your majesty."she nodded."you can go now."i bow and left.She is still cold with me.I didn't do anything.

Timeskip

I'm currently waiting for queen lisa along with some bodyguards.After some time queen lisa showed up.She is wearing long coat simply yet gorgeous.I open the door of the car for her and she gets in so as me.Driver start the car.She currently going in restaurant for eat.I wonder who is thay person.I glance at her in mirror she was typing in her phone.

After 30 miniutes of driving we reached our destination.It was a five star restaurant.i get out and open the door for her.She thanked me.Other bodyguards are outside.Only me and queen lisa enter the restaurant.I saw the owner and the whole chef and waiter bow down to her."welcome to our restaurant My queen."The owner politely told her.She nodded."thank you."

"My pleasure.Let me bring you to your table." he then guide us.After we reached My eyes widen shocked for the person she was having lunch with.

"Good afternoon my soon to be wife."