chapter 3

Lisa pov

"So lisa what is your answer?" My dad asked me in the middle of dinner.Mom,Bambam looks at me waiting for my answer.i sigh and put my utensils down.

"Dad i'm not ready.So please don't pick this topic again." i told him.I heard a loud slam in table.We all flinch.I saw dad was furious.

"Pranpiya don't you dare talk to me like that." he called my middle name.That means he is really angry."dad i'm sorry but i can't marry right now."it's true i can't marry.I love y/n but if i told him about her he will kill her."i don't care lisa.you are the queen.This kingdom needs a heir.so shut your mouth and do what i say."he furiously told me.He never talk to me like that.

"Dad what's wrong with you?" He just blankly looks at me."i'm getting old lisa so please get married already and i already choose a candidate for you.He will come tomorrow."i widen my eyes.How can he do that?

"Let me clear this dad.i'll not gonna marry him.So please stop this nonsense". I get up from my chair ready to walk away Dad told me something makes my body freeze.

" then say goodbye to your crown queen lisa."

Y/n pov

I'm in outside patrolling the mansion.Today queen lisa didn't call me in her chamber.I don't know what happened but something is wrong.

"Are you ok y/n?" i saw minnie the head servent of this kingdom."i'm ok minnie just stressed out."i told her.She just nodded."all right then goodnight."she then left.I look at my watch it's 2.30 in morning.My eyes are getting heavy.

*Boom*

I flinched when i heard a explosion.I quickly get up and get my gun.All the guards runs towards me."i think it's come from the weapon section room.Let's follow it".they all obey and follow me.

When we reached our eyes widen when we saw the whole room is covered with fire but it was not that big.

We bring fire extinguisher to cool down."oh god that was close.Who the hell dis this?"i question myself.This mansion is very well secured and there is cctv camera everywhere ."ma'am we found this infront of door."one of the guard hand me something.It was a symbol from another kingdom.i look closely and

It's from The kims empire.