chapter 6

Y/n pov

I reached manoban mansion in midnight.I was exhausted and tired.i loosen my tie and flop on sofa.I close my eyes.

"It was nice meeting with you again y/nnie."

I groan mentally.I know Queen jisoo will recognized me and i'm not surprised at all.She is still called my nickname.No y/n try to forget her.She is No one in your life atleast not anymore.

I heard my phone rang.I was from Queen lisa.I sighed happily and pick it up.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in your mansion your majesty".

" ok.come to my chamber."

"Yes your majesty"

She cut the phone.I get up and fixed myself.I guess she needs me again.I reached her room and knock it.I heard her faint voice to come in.I entered and i saw her sitting on her chair typing on her phone giggling happily.I was confused at this sight.I clear my throat.

She looks at me and puts her phone down.i was ready for her hug or kiss but she did nothing.I was a bit upset.

"So any information about the symbol.It was theirs?" she asked me."your majesty it was not their symbol.It was made with wood and queen jisoo proved it.it was a fake symbol."i clarified her.She nodded."alright then.Keep searching who dis this.You can go now."she then again busy with her phone.I was stood thier dumfounded.She just only calling me for this?

You need something y/n?"Queen lisa called me.I shook my head."nothing i should go now."i bow and left.

I don't know what just happened.Did i make her upset or what?i guess she was just tired.suddenly i heard someone's talking.i come closer to heard it clearly.

"Omo it is true that prince jungkook and Queen lisa are getting married."

"Maybe but i think queen likes him.I can see it.Just wait for her response."

"She'll say yes i know.I mean prince jungkook is handsome and we they both will happy."

My heart is burning in pain.So i guess the rumours it's true but i never expect to agree with it.She promise me she will fight for me.So that's why she was behaving cold with me.

My tears is flowing.It hurts so much.

??? Pov

I sip my wine and enjoying the scenery infront of me.i can't stop thinking about y/n.She looks so different.

I glad i meet her but i don't like the way my sister looks at her.Y/n is mine.Yes i love her and obsessed with her deeply.After so many years of searching i finally found her and this time i'll never let her go again.

Just wait for me y/n i'll make you mine.