chapter 14

Y/n pov

"One more beer please". I told the bartender.Right now i'm in a club drinking nonstop.I need to stop this pain.

" come on y/n don't think about them.They're not worth it."i muttered and i chugged my beer down.

After a few drinks i'm completely drunk and led me to the dance floor.I was dancing like crazy like no Tomorrow.

"Fuck both of them." i shout.Suddenly i felt someone's hand on my waist.I giggle and turn around."well well who's this beautiful lady infront of me?"I told her.To be honest i found girl beautiful. Maybe she can lessen my pain.

"You'll know me soon jagi.For now can we go to a motel to have some fun?" She seductively told me.Fuck her scent is killing me.I wrapped my arms around her.

"Then let's go baby girl." i whisper at her.

Timeskip

"Ah..ah no more i'm s-sore ahhh. I moan loudly when she sucked my pussy hard.I don't know how many rounds when we did but she is very good in bed.

I moan loudly when i cum.i was breathing loudly.She went on top of me kissing me hard.I also kissed her back.

We pulled out.I'm feeling like i'm going pass out.She chuckled and kiss my forehead.

" sleep well my love."

"Ah shit." i held my head.It was aching like crazy.Am i drunk yesterday?I get up from the bed and notice something i was not wearing any clothes.I completely freaked out.I look my surrounding i was in a hotel room.I rubbed my face.Shit i slept with someone.

I grab my phone and i become shocked.My hand was trembling.

So many missed calls from queen lisa.Then i remember I forgot to pick her up.I quickly wore my clothes and leave the hotel.

I'm so scared right now.

Third person pov

Y/n reached the mansion and entered.First thing she noticed that all the servants looks terrified like they saw a ghost or something.Y/n become confused.Before she can walk someone called her.

"Y/n where the hell were you last night?" It was Bambam.y/n gulped hard.

"I'm sorry your highness i was in the club." y/n half lied.Bambam widen his eyes."y/n if lisa find out you'll be dead.She is very angry right.You didn't pick her up this morning."y/n lower her head in shame.She bow down.

"I'm sorry your highness." y/n apologized.bambam sighed."don't say sorry to me.Say sorry to your queen."y/n nodded her head and goes to her queens room.Her hands is trembling.

She knock at her door.y/n heard a faint voice come in.Y/n open the door and saw queen lisa sitting on her sofa reading a book.y/n close the door.

Queen lisa looks up and saw y/n.She closed her book and get up from the chair."oh look who decided to show up."queen lisa mockingly told her.Y/n lower her head.

"Kwon y/n you have any idea what you've done?" queen lisa darkly told her.Y/n slowly looks at her queen with pleading eyes.

"I'm soo sorry my queen." she bow several times.Queen lisa then Approach her."tell me where were you last night and this morning?"

The queen asked her.Y/n clear her throat."my queen i was at the club last night and i was very wasted and i ended up in a hotel room."y/n can't tell her about the sex part or there will be a war.

Queen lisa chuckled."y/n you're very good ay lying."y/n looks at her in disbelief."i'm telling the truth my queen."y/n defend herself.

Suddenly a loud slap echoed through the room.Y/n held her stinging cheek.She looks at her queen in pain.Her Queen just slapped her.

"You whore how dare you to have sex behind me and worse you're lying". Queen lisa shout at her.

" m-my q-queen plea

"You know i'm glad i didn't talk to my dad about you.You're such a slutty person kwon y/n.Jungkook is way more better than and i'm glad i'm marrying him."

Her words broke y/n's heart into million pieces.She looks at her queen with pure pain.Tears was already fallen out.

"Oh great now you're gonna.Get the hell out of my room or i'll beat you to dead." y/n then quickly run out from her room.

She reached her own room and locked it.She sobbed out loudly.For the first time in ten years queen lisa slapped her.

The slap Didn't hurt her but her words were painful then dead.Her queen regretted for loving her..

Y/n spend the whole day crying in her room.