chapter 24

Y/n pov

I was quite shocked to hear her proposal.Bae Joohyun wants me to be her bodyguard?Is that a dream?

"So what's your answer y/n?" Queen joohyun asked me.To be honest i don't know what to do.It's a very good opportunity for me plus i have no job,no home and support from anyone.I think i should say yes.

"Alright your majesty.I'll agree". I see she smirk and get up.What's with that smirk!?

" kwon y/n I'm glad you take my offer.I don't like rejection at all."she told me.I nervously laughed.

"It's a very good offer for me your majesty.Of course i would say yes." I told her.She chuckled while nodded.

"Well,your work starts tomorrow.Be early because i don't like late people’s." she warned me.I bow down to her.

"I'll be careful your majesty.I should go now.Good night." she nodded at me and i left the mansion.I left out a sigh.Well my new life starts tomorrow.

I heard my phone rang.I get my phone and saw oppa messaged me back.I open it.

"Alright.When will we meet?"

Third person pov

"Ahh..fuck..s-slowly daddy ugh..

The maid was moaning loudly because of so much.Prince jungkook is busy fucking a maid in manoban mansion.Prince jungkook daily fucks a maid behind her fiancee.

" shh quite babygirl.Daddy will cum soon."He said and thrust faster.The maid was holding her mouth.

"Ugh i'm gonna cum he then pull out his dick and cummed in her back.They both was catching their breath.Prince jungkook then zipped his pant and gave her to the naked maid." I'll give you the money.Don't tell anyone about this."He then gets out from the storage room while fixing himself.

"I saw everything brother in law." prince jungkook halt his steps when he heard prince bambam.He chuckled and turn around.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He mockingly told him.Prince bambam clenched his fist."you're cheating behind her back all this time.Lisa truely loves you.What happened when she gonna find out?"he angrily told him.

Prince jungkook chuckled and went close to him."you know what to do.Only you know about this.So shut your mouth and mind your buisness.Lisa will never believe you.She only trust me."with that he left.

Prince bambam can't control his anger and punched the wall.He can't believe that lisa is fell for this punk.

"Jungkook you'll regret this soon."