chapter 5

Lisa pov

"Your majesty you need to get.Your suitor is coming soon."my personal maid told me.I closed my eyes trying not to burst.I really hate my dad for some reason.He never cares about others feelings." i know just get out of here."i ordered them.

"Your majesty we can't.Your father forbid it." i slam my hands on table."for your information i'm your queen so obey my orders or else i'll beheaded each one of you."i threat them.They all on thier knees right now."your majesty please forgive us.We don't have choice.please let us help you or His majesty will get angry."i really hate him right now.He now threat the maids?How cruel he can be?That's why nobody likes him.

"Stand up." They obey my order immediately."look i'm very frustrated right now.so do what you want."They all sighed relief and help me for get dressing.i sighed in pain.

I need to do something.

Third person pov

Lisa is now fully dressed looking so elegant and beautiful."oh my our queen looks so beautiful.I bet prince jeon immediately falls in love with her."one maid happily told other maids.lisa's mood instantly ruined by hearing name.

"Just shut up." lisa coldly told them.They all shut their mouth.They heard knock at door."your majesty jeon empire is here."one of the guards told her.Lisa nodded and gets up.

She elegantly walking down on stairs.All of their attention is now on Queen lalisa Manoban.All the people’s in room bow down at her showing respect to their queen."it's an honour to meet you your majesty."the king of jeon told her."likewise."she replied.

"This is my wife and this is my only son jeon jungkook." lisa looks at him.Not gonna lie he is handsome and tall.His muscular and has charming that any girls can fall for him.Jungkook approach her takes her hand and kissed it.Lisa supposed to feel disgusted but why is her heart is fluttering by his action."you look lovely today my queen."he gives in bunny smile to her.Lisa immediately blushed.

"Omo her majesty is blushing." jung kook's mother told her.Lisa's father laughed."hahaha i told you lisa your going to like him.lisa never felt this before.She always blushed when y/n makes a move but now jungkook is doing it her heart is about to burst out.

"Well you two should talk with eachother." king jeon told them."let's go my queen."jungkook offered his hand.Without hesitant lisa grab his hand and leave the room completely forgets about y/n.

Y/n pov

"Ma'am we reached our destination." our driver told us.We currently in kims residence with some of my mans for some information.We all get down from car.I checked my phone.There is no message or calls from queen lisa.I was kinda disappointed.

"Alright let's go inside." they all entered in kims mansion and it was beautiful as fuck but not like Manoban's mansion.

"Please sit down.The queen is coming." the maid told us.we nodded.My hands are getting sweaty.Aftersome time i heard some footsteps coming.We all get up and saw the Queen kim Jisoo and princess kim jennie walking towards us.We all bow down to them."welcome to my kingdom all of you specially you kwon y/n."the queen told us.We again bowed.

"Soo what is the reason you all here?" princees jennie told us.i grab the symbol placed infront of them.They knitted thier eyebrows."is this you symbol?"I told queen jisoo.She grab it inspected it very closely.She then chuckled."the symbol is ours but it's not from ours."i look at her in confusion."what do you mean this is completely yours.Last night someone attacked in our armory and that person left this symbol."i told her.

"Our symbol is made of gold and only highest ranking people’s can get it." she told me but i was not having it."then prove it."i challenged her.She chuckled and gets a hammer.She then breaks it and it breaks into pieces.We all become shocked."see i told you it was not real.Someone tricks you."damn it was made with wood.

"My apologize your majesty.I think we should get going." well get up ready to leave but queen jisoo told me something

"It was nice meeting you again y/nnie"