chapter 22

Y/n pov

I was trying to sleep but i can't because of Sir Marco's murder.It is highly chance that someone close to his killed him.There is lots of enemy in his house.

I sigh and get up from bed.My throat is dry.I need water.So i grab a water bottle.While drinking i heard someone knock on my door.I become scared.Who comes to my room at midnight?

I slowly get up.Again i heard the sound.i unlock the door.I saw no one.The hall was empty.Then who was it?before i can close the door i saw a letter on floor.i picked it up.

Then i close the door and lock it.I analyse the letter closely.Someone spread some perfume on it.the perfume smells nice.It was woman's perfume.

I tore the letter and i scream and back away little.There is no way it's real.Someone write this letter with blood.How can someone do this?i picked it up again and read it

"My dear y/n"

I know you're quite shocked because of blood but don't worry you'll get used to it soon because i'll send you many of this.

Kwon y/n you don't how much i love you and i want you.You're my everything and soon i'll be capture you and marry you.Just a little bit more darling.

And i know everything about you so that means i know where you living.i'll always watch your everysteps kwon y/n or your brother will be murdered.

See you soon darling

Your soon to be wife.

No it can be.How did she find my brother.Who is she?I need to infrom my brother quickly before she can do anything.

Third person pov

"Woah it's a perfect plan.you're so smart.He praised him.

He drink his wine and smrik." i know just a little bit more.That kwon y/n will be trapped and soon i'll be the next king of Manoban empire."he than laugh with his friend.

"That's great y/n will be in jail of murdering  Marco Manoban.Isn't that great?we're finally reached our dream." He excitedly told him.

"Yes but we still need to be caution.That y/n is quite smart.I bet she sense it who murdered him." His friend nodded.

"So what's the next plan?" He asked him.

"I've already done my part.Let her brother do the rest things.