chapter 46

2 months later

Y/n pov

Two months has been passed queen joohuyn didn't suspect a single thing.Bang chan,sana and me secretly talk through letters sometime in person.

My leg is completely heel.Today is the day i'm gonna get out from this prison.Recently i heard her to talk with someone.When i found out it was for our marriage.She wants it quickly after my recovery.I'm not gonna let that happen.

Right now queen joohyun sleeping beside me.This is my chance now.I slowly get up and went out.The whole hall is pitched black.I grab my torch and begun to search them.They're gonna be in kitchen.When i went there i didn't find them.

Where are they?i called them few times but didn't respond.Suddenly the lights turn on.I flinched in fear.I turn around and my legs begun to tremble.

Queen joohyun standing in the hallway with her guards.She blankly looking at me.This can't be happening.How did she find out?

"Oh my sweet y/n.Are you looking for someone?" she sweetly told me.I can't take this anymore.I collapse on the ground.I was breathing heavily.

"Oh i'm sorry looks like your little escape attempt has been failed." she sarcastically told me.I can tell she is hiding her anger.She is going to kill me.

"I don't know how many days you've been planning but luckily my trusted mans told me quickly.How many times i told you can't escape from me." she shout at me.I closed my eyes out of fear.

"And your friends has been punished very badly for your stupid escape." i was shocked to hear this."oh my love don't shocked i had to kill them quickly just to reduce their pain."

What no no no they can't be dead."w-what no y-you're lying.They can't be dead."i shout at her.She begun to laugh loudly.She then signal her man.

My eyes widen shocked when they drag bang chan and sana.They're whole body is covered in blood.They we're tortured badly.I begun to cry in agony.Just why?why people is dying for me.I can't really take this anymore.

"See y/n this is gonna happen if someone takes you away from me.you can't do anything about that.Guards bring her to my room." i heard the guards are approaching me.Is this really happing.Am i gonna traped with this psycho?Am i really giving up.

No y/n you can't give like this.I gonna show her what i'm capable of.Before they can grab me i punched his face.He groan in pain and backed away.The other guard try to hold me but i twist his hand and kicked his main point.

This my chance.I immediately run to the main door and open.I went out."Make sure she doesn't run away."i heard queen joohyun Scream.

I begun to run and i saw a car.I went there and saw a man was sitting in driver sit.He was shocked to see me.I knock him out and sit in car and drive  away.I look in side mirror they were chasing me.I increase my speed.

I'm gonna make sure they didn't caught me this time.suddenly my car stopped out of nowwhere.I went out and i'm out of fuel.Great just fucking great."There she is.Grab her."shoot they are here.I ran into the woods so they can't find me easily.

"Make sure we you doesn't loose her." this time queen joohyun shout.I ran fastly.I don't know how many time i run i can't find any way.

Suddenly i saw a clear path maybe this is the right way.I begun to walk and my hopes are vanised when i saw death end.There is no way after that.What am i gonna do now.

"Haha gotcha." I froze at my spot.I slowly turn around and saw queen joohyun is grinning at me while holding a gun.I tremble in fear."m-my queen please let me go.I'm begging you."i kneel down while crying.She laughed out like a madman.

"Let you go.That's never gonna happen my love.Maybe making you a crippled person will stopped you running away from me." i looks at her in horror when she point her gun to my legs.

"This is the only way to keep you with me." she coldly told me.I close my eyes.Maybe i should give up on my life.

*bang*

*bang*

What!!!what happen.Why am i not feeling any pain?i slowly open my eyes and saw Queen joohyun is coughing blood while holding her stomach.Wait who shoot her?

"Y/n!!!"

That voice.It's my brother voice.

I saw my brother running towards me.I cried and held him tightly.We both are crying loudly."oppa i missed you so much."I told him.He held me more tightly.

"Shhh y/n don't cry.oppa is here now.i'm sorry if i'm late.I'm gonna make things right from now on."

I nodded.I saw some police officers drag away queen joohyun.I sighed in relief.

My suffering is finally end now.