chapter 21

Third person pov

In manoban mansion is in silence because of former king's dead.Everyone was shocked and scared by the sudden news.He was perfectly fine in morning.Nobody knows who did this crime.

The police is here to investigate.He was died at 11.30.Some one slit his throat.

The Queen was mourning for her father while his fiancee was comforting her.Prince bambam is also crying.

"Excuse me your majesty but we need to ask some questions." The head police told her.Queen lisa wiped her tears and get up."yes go on."she told him.

"I'm kwon ji young investigate officer.May i know when was the last time you him alive?" He asked her.

"Around 9.30.He was was discussing  me and my fiance's upcoming wedding then he went to his room." The queen told him.The officer nodded.

"Who saw the body first?" Then a young man raised his man."it was me officer."The officer looks at him."what's your name?"

"My name is oh sehun.I'm the bodyguard of prince bambam." The officer nodded."why did you go to his room?"He asked him.

"Because he did not take his dinner.That's why." Sehun answered him truthfully."ok mr.oh.thank you."then her averted his gaze on the queen.

"Your majesty who ever did this i promise i'll sure they will pay for this.We will give justice to him.Trust on us." He told her.

"Please officer.Try your best." he then bow down to her."we will your majesty."

On the other hand Queen Jisoo saw the news of murder.She was quite shocked and sad."who did this?"she muttered herself.She sigh and turn off the tv.

She then suddenly heard a strange sound like someone breaking something.She gets up from her bed and open her bedroom door.She can't understand where is that sound coming from.

She was trying to find it.After sometime she found it.It was coming from jennie's room.She was approaching to her room.Now the sound is more clear.Like she was laughing now.Jisoo is now scared.With her trembling hand she knock on her younger sister's door.

The sound of jennie's laughing is now gone.jisoo is now sweating hard.She don't know why is she feeling nervous.Then she heard jennie open the door but not fully.Jennie peeked through the door like Jennie don't wanna see her room to sister which jisoo find it odd.

"What do you want unnie." jisoo was shocked when she heard the cold voice of jennie.Like jisoo interrupted something."umm jennie i heard breaking sound in your room plus your laughing.What's going on?"she asked her.

"Nothing unnie.Just go away i'm busy." again jisoo was shocked.She sound very cold and harsh."jennie you can't talk to me like that jennie.I'm your unnie."jisoo sternly told her.Jennie then rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah i know.Now go i'm busy." with that jennie closed the door.Jisoo stood their dumbfounded.Jennie never talk to her like that.Why is she behaving like that?

Jisoo is now really worried.