chapter 36

Kwon ji young pov

"God dammit why can't i solve this bullshit?" I shout in frustration.It's been 2 weeks y/n is still missing.I have no idea who did this or escaped?there is soo many things happening at the time.I'm going crazy.If anything happen to my sister i can't forgive myself.

After All she is my sister.

I heard someone knock at my office door.I sighed and told to come in.A officer entered salute me."sir prince bambam's bodyguard oh sehun wants to meet you."he told him.I nodded."bring in him."He nodded and went out.

After sometime Sehun comes in with puffy eye.I become confused.Was he crying?"tell me what do you want?"i asked him.He sadly chuckled.

"Prince bambam is dead." he said with no emotion.I feel like my soul left out.What on earth is happening?"h-how.Where is his body?"i asked him.

"In the basement.Someone shot him in head." He told him.I quickly get up from my chair."let's go quickly."before i can go out he told me something which i never imagine.

"I know where is your sister officer.If you want to save her go quickly." he seriously told me.I froze at my spot.I turn around to face him.

"Where is she?" I firmly asked him."She is been held captive in parks mansion by queen chaeyoung."he told me.

I grab my head.This is too much for me.What should i do now?

"I can't believe it how do you know but saving my sister is my first priority." with that i grab my phone to call daesung.

After sometime daesung some with confused face."what's going?"he asked me.I sighed.

"I need you to go to the manoban mansion to investigate prince bambam's murder." i seriously told him.He widen his eye."what how and why aren't you coming?"he questioned me.

"I need to save my sister.She is kidnapped by queen chaeyoung." i told him.I saw his ruffled his hair.I know he is confused as hell so as am i.

"What the hell dude.Ok you go quickly.Update me if anything happens." i nodded.

Y/n don't worry your oppa is coming.

Third person pov

"Everything is ready taehyung?" queen joohyun asked him.He bow to her."yes your majesty."Joohyun smirk and face jennie.Yes they agreed to share y/n.They plan everything.

"Jennie kim are you ready?" joohyun asked her.Jennie asked and play with her gun.

"More than ever.I badly want to kill that park."