chapter 17

Third person pov

The party is going smoothly.Prince jungkook done his sex and come back to his fiancee like nothing happened.

"Jungkook were where you?" Queen lisa worriedly asked him.Prince jungkook smile at her."i'm sorry my queen my stomach is upset a little bit so that's why."he lied to her.Queen lisa smile at him.

Y/n was watching this scene and she she was very angry and disgusted by him.How can he lie to her?She was cursing him in her head.While cursing not knowing 2 figures approach her.

"Hi y/n." y/n turn around and saw queen jisoo and princess jennie standing infront of her.Y/n bow down to them."good evening your highness."y/n greet them.

"Good evening to you to y/n." the both kim said in unision.y/n chukled nervously."how is the party?"y/n asked them."it is great."they again both said in unision.The both kims looks at eachother more like glaring.Y/n strach her nape awkwardly.

"Do you want to say anything to me?" y/n asked them.They both deeply looks at y/n."y/n will you go out with me Tommorrow?"this time jisoo asked her.y/n don't know what to say.

"Umm your highness i'm afraid i can't.i have lots of duties Tommorrow." y/n Truthfully told her.Queen jisoo's smile faded and jennie was smirking at her."is that so.It's ok we can hangout another day."she smiled at her as well y/n.Jennie was very jealous.She was killing her sister inside her head.

Timeskip

The party is over.Every loyal guests is already leave.Right now the servents are clealing the hall.

Y/n is searching for queen lisa.She needs to tell her the truth about jungkook.While searching she finally found her.She slowly approach her."um my queen."y/n called her.Queen lisa blankly looks at her."what is it y/n?"

Y/n's heart melt when she called her name but it sounds cold so y/n also upset about it."umm i need to show you something.It's important."y/n told her.Queen lisa raise her eyebrows."tell me quickly."y/n nodded and gets her phone.

But suddenly the electricity cuts out.Queen lisa gasp in shock."what happened?"she muttered herself."i don't know my queen.I'll check it out."Y/n go the room where the main switch is.She reach the room and check it.

Everything was alright just someone shut down the switch.Before she can on the switch someone kicked her hard.Y/n clutched her stomach.Her phone got slipped away.She can't see in the dark.That person tied y/n's hand and mouth.

Y/n felt that person was searching something in her pocket.Y/n was struggling hard.Sometimes later that person found something and runs out.
Y/n freed herself and turn on the lights.She was breathing hardly.She felt something missing.She searched her pocket and doubt is right.

The gold dagger was missing.That person  stole it.y/n rubbed her face but her face went more pale when she saw that her phone is destroyed.Y/n slowly pick up the phone and it was completely broken.

Y/n throw out the phone pieces in anger.She don't know how to prove her queen.

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully not until someone banging my door hard like someone wants to break it.I get up and open the gate.It was four bodyguards.I look at them in confused.Before i can talk they held my arm tightly and dragging me towards the hall.

Their grips is very strong.I think i'll have bruise from it.Why are they dragging me?When we reach i saw the whole manoban is here as well as jeon's.They all look serious.

The bodyguards throw me on the ground.I groan is pain."kwon y/n stand up."It was His former majesty.I quickly get up."your highness is something wrong?"I asked him.

He then handed me a envelop.I tore it open and my eyes widen in shock.

It was a picture when me and queen lisa was kissing