chapter 48

Y/n pov

"Oppa can you please tell me where are we going?" i asked oppa who was driving.We are going to hospital to visit someone.I asked him who is this person but he refuse to answer me.I'm really confuse right now.

Who the hell is this person?

I heard oppa sigh."y/n just a little bit more you will find out."he told me.I sigh.I'm really curious now.I hope i knew this person.

After 30 minutes we reached at the hospital.We both went out and enter the hospital.As we're walking i notice There is some bodyguards around hospital.I wonder why.

Then we entered someone's office.i saw a middle ageed woman wearing hospital coat.She smile at us."you guys are finally here.I'm doctor BiBi."Oppa handshake with her."nice to meet you too doctor.This my sister y/n"He introduce me to her.I bow down to her."hello doctor."i smile at her.She was staring at me but later she smiled."so you are y/n that she is talking about."

What the hell was that?I chuckled awkwardly."ma'am i have no idea what you're talking about."i told her.i heard oppa clear his throat.

"Miss y/n you will find out about that right now.Please follow me." she told us and begun to follow her.I don't know but my hands are sweating.My heart is beating fast.

Soon we reached towards a room who was secured some bodyguards and some other technical supports.Doctor bibi type password and we all enter.

I gasp in shocked because the room is very fancy.It's not a hospital room it's a five star hotel room.Everything is in this room are very expensive.Who is this patient?

Then my eyes landed towards a lady who was sitting in chair.She was looking outside so can't see her face.some one tap my shoulder.i look at my oppa who worriedly looking at me."y/n i hope you won't be freak out."he told me.I become confused.

"Ma'am they are here." i heard doctor bibi told her.She then look at us and my world fell apart.

My whole body is trembling.My eyes filled with water.My hands are shaking.I can't speak properly.this is impossible.

How can she be alive?

"Q-queen lisa!!"

I whispered.She smile at me and gets from her chair.She approaches me.She gently swipe my tears.i close my eyes that convince myself that it's a dream.There is no way she can be alive.

"Y/n it's not a dream.I'm alive." i heard she told me.And i completely broke down.I hugged her tightly likes my life depend on it.I never cry this in my entire life.

My q-queen am i dreaming.Are you really alive?"i asked her.We pulled away and she wiped my tears."no y/n it's not a dream.I'm alive and standing in front of you completely healthy."she told me.

I again hugged her.I have a lot of question but i can asked that later.Right now i want to savour this moment.

I'm really happy now.