chapter 2

Y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes feeling sore to my whole body.Queen lisa was quiet rough with me last night.Maybe she was stressed.I heard she yawn and stretched her arms shows me her naked body.I gulped hard at this.

She is soo perfect.

"Good morning my queen." i smile at her.She looks at me and kiss my cheeks."good morning hon."she laid her head in my shoulder.She is definitely stressed about something.

"My Queen is something wrong?" i carefully asked her.She sighed and intertwined our hands."dad call me his chamber last night."she told me.I looks at her."what did he said?"lisa lifts her head and looks at me in pain.

Something is wrong.

"He told me to get married before he dies." i froze at my spot."what was your answer?"i don't know i feel anxious.Lisa cupped my cheeks."i don't know y/n.I'm not ready for marriage plus i'm in love with you.i can't imagine someone else beside you.I love you and only you y/n."she sincere told me.

"But you're the queen and you need heir and i can't give you that". It's true i can't give her a child and i'm just her bodyguard and she needs a prince or a king.Lisa groans.

" i don't care y/n.i'm the queen here and i'll make my own decisions here.So don't worry."she assured me.i sighed.

I trust my queen

Third person pov

"What!!!" All the guards flinch when thier queen slams hard on table.She was soo angry."M-my Queen it's t-true.Prince Jackson is no more."She felt like crying.Her lover jackson is killed by Manoban empire.

"W-why!Why god why did you took him from me?" the queen cried hard.She loved him truely.Suddenly her crying turns into laughter.All the loyal guards and advisors shivers in fear by their queen's behaviour.

"Jackson my love i'll get revenge.i'll  destroy that manoban empire and killed all of them.Specially Lisa and y/n.

I promise my love