chapter 20

Y/n pov

I'm now in 7 eleven looking for snacks beacuse i'm hungry.I grab some instant raman,chocolate and some chips.I put my items in counter for pay.

"Total 5000 won ma'am." The cashier told me.I nod my head and give cash.I get my snacks my leave the store.The road was clear and sky was a bit gloomy.The wind was also nice.It feels good when you get freedom.

While walking i heard someone's scream.It was coming from an alley.I quickly reach there and saw a drunk men trying to rape a girl.I grab the guy's head and knock him out.

I saw the girl was crying and shivering from fear.I get my jacket and put it on her."are you ok miss.Did you get hurt?"I asked her carefully.The alley was bit dark so i can't see her face clearly.

To my surprising she hugged me tightly.I was froze at my spot."miss are you ok?"i again asked her.I feel she nodded.I hugged her back trying to calm her down.

After sometime she pulled back first and stand up so well i."thank you for saving me."she told me.

"It's ok miss.I hope you are ok." i told her. She nodded.well this is awkward now."umm i think we should go.It's not safe here.Let me take you home."I told her.She nodded and we get out from the dark alley.

Now i can see her face clearly and my heart almost stop beating when i see her face.

It was non other than Bae joohyun the queen of bae empire.I immediately bow down to her.

"I'm sorry your majesty i can't recognized you." i fearly told her.She chuckled at me."it's ok y/n.I mean the alley was quite dark so it's alright."i looked at her in shocked."you know me your majesty?"i asked her.

"Of course.You're the bodyguard of Queen Lisa so i guess everyone recognized you." She told me.i sighed.I guess she don't know i was fired from my job.

"Umm let me escort your mansion your majesty.it's not safe for you." i told her.She shaked her head."no need my mens is near.They will pick me up later."she told me.

"Is that so then i'll wait until they come." She looks at me for a while."ok then."to be honest i was scared for standing beside her.Bae's is one of the most powerful empire in asia and Their current Queen is quite scary.Like she kills her enemy with her own hand.

After sometime A limo came to us.A few bodyguards came to her bowing.They also looks at me and bow to me.Then Queen Irene looks at me."i again thank you for saving my life."I smiled at her.

"It's ok your majesty.I'm glad i saved you." She then come close to me and put something in my Pocket.

"Kwon y/n i want to return the favour so be ready for my call." She whisper in my ear and left with her limo.I was stood there with red face.What the hell just happened?Then grab that paper from my pocket.It was Her phone number.I can't believe she give me her phone number.

I don't know i was blushed when she was close to me.She is indeed beautiful.

Oh god it's late i should go now.I grab a taxi and return my hotel.

I reached my hotel and pay the driver.I return to my room and throw myself on bed.I feel like watching tv so i grab the remote and on the tv.Then a news came up and my eyes widened in shock.My legs were trembling

"Breaking news the Marco Manoban the former king of manoban kingdom is murdered a while ago in his bedroom."