chapter 15

1 month later

Y/n pov

It's been a 1 month since that incident happened.Queen lisa refused to talk to me and see me.It was very hard for me.

Also she become more close to prince jungkook.She always spends her time to meet him.Sometimes i heard their laughs,giggling and worse their moans.

Every night I heard their grunts and moans.I cover my ears with hands prevent to hear those disgusting sounds.

One day I bumped into Her and she give me a disgusting look.I felt like crying at that moment.She just scoffs and left.The most painful is that she didn't hide her hickeys in her neck.

"Y/n what are you doing in here?" i snapped out of my thoughts when someone calls me.It was Prince bambam."I'm sorry your highness."i bow to him.He sighed."the ceremony is about to start.Come on let's go."i nodded.

Yes,today is Queen lisa and prince jungkook's engagement ceremony.When i heard for the first time i don't know what to feel that moment.I think that i just need to accept that Queen lisa will never be mine.

I enter the mansion and i saw Queen lisa and prince jungkook standing infront of eachother with smile on their lips.My eyes begun to water But i need to be strong for that.

My Queen found someone who's more better than me.He is the only one who gives her a heir.the only one who can gives her happiness.

My Queen i promise i'll be happy for you from now on.

Timeskip

Third person pov

Everyone cheered for their Queen and prince.Queen lisa wore her biggest smile.She feels complete right now.She thought Jungkook is the perfect life Partner for her.

Everyone congratulate to them.

"Congratulation your majesty." queen Jisoo and princess jennie congratulate them.Queen lisa smile at them."thank you soo much.I hope you're enjoying the party."Queen jisoo chuckled.

"The party is awesome.Thank you for inviting us." queen lisa just nodded and glance at jennie who was looking for someone."are you searching for someone Princess jennie?"Queen lisa politely told her.

"Where is your bodyguard your majesty?" Jennie directly told her.Queen jisoo widen her eyes at her.Queen lisa blankly looks at her."she must be somewhere.Do you need anything from her?"jennie just smiled at her.

"Nothing i just want to say hello." Queen lisa just nodded but deep inside she was jealous.Why would be she talk with y/n?

"Babe are you ok?" jungkook asked her.She smiled at him."i'm ok hon."she assured him.

"Glad to hear umm babe i-i need to go the washroom.I'll be back." he told her and left.

On the other hand y/n was outside sitting on a bench admiring the moon.During the ceremony she can't handle it and ran outside.

Y/n promise herself she will happy for her queen but her heart is cracking.She can't stand the pain when she saw her queen was happy with him.

Y/n then open the beer can.She knows it's wrong to drink right now but she needs to forgot the pain.

"Drinking is not good for your health." y/n heard a female voice which was oddly sweet.She lifts her head up and saw beautiful woman.

She was tall and her blonde hair was stunning.She was warring a white gown.y/n can't takes her eyes from her.

She is strangely found this girl familiar.

"Who are you miss?" y/n asked her.That woman chuckled and sits beside her.

"My name is park chaeyoung."