chapter 41

Kwon ji young pov

This is it.I'm finally here.I'm gonna save my sister from these psychopaths.I need to carefully enter queen jennie's penthouse.

I successfully pass infront of guards.They seem busy.They didn't notice me because i'm wearing waiter's uniform.

I reached her pent house.I carefully hack the lock.After a few times of attempt i unlock it.I sighed in relief and went in.The whole house is dark i can't see anything.

I grab my torch light and begun to search the light switch.While searching i suddenly tripped over something and fell down on the ground.I groan in pain.I point my flashlight on that object and soul left out from my body.

It is a human body lying on the back.I quickly get up and turn on the lights.Indeed it's human body but there is blood also and it's female body.

I turn her around to her face and i don't know what to feel anymore.

Queen jennie is also died from slit throat. I searched the whole house to find y/n but she is not here.Is she again kidnapped?If she kidnapped i pretty sure bae joohyun did that. This getting out of hand.Royal's are getting killed for some unknown reasons.But i'm sure it has to do something with my sister.

That's why i need to find her quickly.first i need to call daesung.I grab my phone and call him.After a few rings he pick up.

" ji young thank god you call me.I have some good news and bad news.Which one do you hear first?"

" *sigh* bad news i guess."

"Ok.First prince jungkook is dead."

Great just fucking great.Another royal is dead.Can someone give me a break?

"I don't know what to feel anymore.So what's the good news?"

"We found queen lisa alive."

What!!!

How is this possible?

"What the hell are you saying daesung?are you sure?"

"I'm sure.Come quickly to this hospital."

" daesung i also want to tell you something.Queen jennie is murder in her penthouse from slit throat.I need you here to investigate it."

"What again!!This is really getting serious.

" yes btw is prince jungkook also murdered?"

"No he is dead by heart attack."

"Is that so?ok come quickly i'm waiting for you."

Ok.see you soon.

I cut the phone.

Queen bae joohyun i'm not gonna let you have my sister.I'm gonna get you soon.