1.Their life

Finally First chapter is here✨

Hope you all enjoy and love the chapter as much as I loved writing this ❤️

Happy reading lovelies 💕

~

He was her life,her reason to live✨

Preeta's pov

It was an another normal day and I was preparing the breakfast.

After preparing the breakfast I moved towards the bedroom to wake up my sonny boy.

Entering inside I saw him still sleeping peacefully on his stomach.It was my daily routine to wake him up after finishing my all work.

Moving towards the bed I sat beside him and placing my hand on his head running my fingers in his hair I tried to wake him.

"Honey wake up "I called him placing a kiss on his cheek.

He stirred in sleep changing his position.

He needs me beside him everyday when he wake up otherwise I have to take my time to make him stop crying.

He is the only reason I smile,I laugh,I live ,my everything.

My Aarush

"Honey good morning utho school keliye late hoga"I said again trying to wake him up.

"Nooo mamma "he said in a sleepy tone moving away from me to sleep again.

It was one of my work to wake him up every morning.He always does this.

I moved towards him again and made him sit forcefully holding his hands.

"No mum..mma "he said making crying face.I knew his anticts.If I leave him to sleep he won't woke up till 10.

"School keliye late hoga come on get up "I said to him standing up.

He sat there rubbing his eyes looking here and there.

I was about to pick him up that I heard my phone ringing. Taking it from side table I smiled seeing the caller Id.

Swara

"Hello "I said sitting on bed.

"Hii madam yaad hun ki nahi?"

"Tumhe kaise bhool sakti hu yaar"I said smiling looking at aaru who was looking here and there still in sleepy mood.

"Oh isliye call ki na tum"

"Oh parso kisne kiya tha haan?"I remembered that day before yesterday we talked.

"Accha chodo na abb bohot din hua ham mile nahi toh meine socha ki aaj milte hai even I am free today isiliye subhe call karke bata rahi hu" she said.

"Mein bhi milna chati thi accha hua tumne call Kiya will meet this evening okay"I replied and smiled remembering her.

We were talking normally. Aaru saw me blinking his eyes ,standing up  he came towards me and sat on my lap cuddling to my neck like a sleepy baby..

He opened his eyes and was listening to our talks silently.He likes swara so much and her company. ofcourse why not she was with us since I came Delhi and she was with me when aaru was born.

I held his hairs caressing them with my fingers while talking with her.

"See baby swara didu is coming.Your Sweety, get up now"I called him.

He looked up to me and came out of his sleepy mood listening her name.

"He is up, mein kitna miss kar rahi thi.oh my sweetheart how is he"swara asked listening to me as I called him.