10.Her Pain

Tighten your seat belts coz your emotions will be on rollar-coaster ride🔺

~

Next two days were busy for karan.He had his matches and he was busy with them.He had shifted from their house to his hotel where his team was because their practice session was over and there were only matches now so he couldn't stay their anymore.

After his match he just returned with a smile on his face and it was the smile of victory.

They won the first match of the series.being a captain he had many responsibilities on him and he always gave his best to the team.

He was here for more 10 days.Heading back to his room he threw the towel aside wiping his sweat and entered inside the washroom to freshen up.

He missed aarush and preeta.because of his busy schedule he couldn't meet them and he remembered what she said that day not to meet him ever.

Moreover,he was excited for the DNA results.He thought to meet her with the documents because he didn't wanted to take any risks this time.He was already sacred of her reaction.

He touched his cheek remembering her slap closing his eyes.

"Kitna zor se mara babydoll"he whispered coming out the washroom wiping his hair.

"Lekin mein tumse dur nahi Jane wala hu,tum kitna bhi koshish karlo.I will win you back and aarush"he smiled assuring himself.

Picking his phone he called dev.He had told him that he will inform him today.

"Hey karan!mein abhi tumhe hi call karne wala tha..just I am done with your results and documents"dev said receiving the call.

"That's great!Mein aa raha hu abhi reports lene?"karan asked him instantly and picked his car keys.

"Reports ke bare mein nahi puchoge ki kya hai?"dev asked sensing his happiness.

"I know the results..that's why" karan chuckled and replied him.

Dev smiled at his answer and replied "Yeah..congratulations bro".

Karan smiled heartily and replied"Thankyou yaar,I am so happy".

"I know,now come..I am waiting"dev said with a smile.

"Yeah, coming"saying karan moved out the room with a confident smile on his face.

~

On the other side,preeta was making aarush do the homework.Where he was lazily completing his homework because of her stares.

"Aarush jaldi jaldi likho abb swara agayi toh tum bas uske saath masti karoge"preeta said him.

They were excited that swara was coming to meet them today.It was 7'O clock in the Evening.

"Mumma mere haath dard ho rahe hai"he said making a puppy face.

"Aha mujhe tumhare sab nakhre pata hai likho jaldi phir baad mein ham maze karenge"she said making him excited.

"Okay"he became excited as swara was coming and he will obviously enjoy her company.

After sometime he was done with the homework and even preeta had prepared the dinner for them.

Swara had informed her that she will be there in 10 mins.Hearing knock on the door aarush ran and opened the door to find swara standing their.

"Oh my sweetheart"she exclaimed happily and picked him up entering inside.

"Hii Sweety"aarush said kissing her cheek.

"Aww,I Missed you baby"she said hugging him and looked at preeta who just came from the kitchen listening to their voice.