Epilogue

Yeah..a surprise 😉💗.

~

"Aaruu"preeta whined running behind him with a plate in her hands.

Whereas Aarush ran away from her hurriedly. Today he was showing his tantrums and was not at all listening to her.She got tired and stood glaring at him.

"Honey please come, ye bas thoda bacha hai..mamma ko kitna tang karoge?"preeta requested him who was standing at a distance while shaking his head in no with a frown on his face.

As his grandparents weren't home, it was getting difficult for her to handle and make him eat.They had gone to Delhi to spend some time with their other granddaughter.

Aarush was the same since he was small.He was surely a naughty child who doesn't listen to her sometimes.

Moreover receiving so much love, care, affection and attention was also making him a little stubborn.Preeta always warned karan but he never listened to her and pampered him like anything.

"Abb papa aate honge, come on! Agar tumne ye pura nahi khaya na toh mein karan se keh dungi ki no cricket on Sundays with you"Preeta warned him while sitting on the sofa.

"Mamma mujhe bas hua! My stomach is fulllllll"he exaggerated the last sentence patting on his tummy.

Preeta shook her head in dismay knowing his antics.

"Bas 6 pieces khaya hai tumne.Abb bas another 4 come on soon!Karan aayega toh tum nahi kahoge aao aaru"preeta said and got up to reach him.

It was the time for karan to return and she knew when Karan would come, Aarush would be clinging to him till he slept.

Before preeta could reach him they heard a sound of a car and a smile on aarush's face which was worth watching.

"Papa" he smiled widely and ran outside to welcome his father.It was his daily routine and even karan's day won't get complete without seeing his baby boy's face after coming from his practice.

Preeta smiled and followed him.Before she could step outside her steps halted looking at them.

Aarush was in karan's arms and they were already busy in some conversation. A smile crept her lips looking at them.Receiving him at night was her happy hour.

"Mamma"Aarush showed the plastic bag in his hands excitedly.

"Kya laye tum?"preeta asked karan as soon as they came towards her.

"Ice-cream babydoll"Saying karan kissed aarush's cheek and made him stand.

Aarush was quick to run from there before his mother could snatch his Ice cream saying he didn't eat his dinner properly.

"Dekho kaise bhag gaya..abb sab kha lega karan tumhe usse nahi dena tha, thik se dinner bhi nahi kiya hai usne..aaj kal bas bahar ka kha kha ke thik se khana hi nahi kha raha hai"preeta complained to him with a pout.

Karan surrounded his hands around her shoulder and took her inside.

"At least let him eat one..baad mein le Lena.Mere bete ko thik se Ice cream enjoy karne bhi nahi deti ho wifey"Karan said and sat on the sofa tiredly.

Preeta smiled sitting beside him and gave him a glass of water as she had already kept it.He smiled taking it and gulped down his throat.

Then looked at her.Preeta raised her eyebrows asking him what? He shook his head in no and leaned towards her shoulder.

"I am hungry"he whispered snuggling in her neck.

Preeta smiled cupping his face from the side.

"I know..go and get a shower.Till then I will set the table"preeta informed him.