21.The Guilt

Preeta's Pov

My sleep got disturbed hearing my ringtone.I opened my eyes lazily and looked at my right side to see aarush sleeping next to me and beside him karan was in deep slumber holding aarush in his embrace.

My heart exploded in happiness looking at the sight.Which I had imagined many times.The scene was so adorable to my eyes that I didn't want to take my eyes off from my most precious souls.

A happy tear rolled down my eyes and I immediately wiped it remembering karan's words.I leaned towards aarush and ran my fingers through his hair kissing his head.

I looked at the time and it was 6'O clock in the evening.After taking a bath even I slumped beside them,It was much need otherwise I would have fainted due to lack of sleep.

Aarush had already slept after karan went to take bath.I knew he didn't sleep the whole night without me as swara mentioned.Even I insisted karan to sleep so that he will feel much better.

I was feeling much better now,after having some hours of sleep.I thought not to disturb them and was about to go that stopped feeling a tug on my hand.

"Karan"I whispered with a smile as he opened his eyes to look at me.

He rubbed his eyes and again stared at me now with a charming smile on his face which showed his dimples.

My heart!

How much I wanted to see him like this.I raised my eyebrows signing him to leave my hand as it was above aarush.

"Nahi"he replied in a sleepy tone and sat on the bed properly.I looked at him amused with deo eyes.

He had a frown on his face and I raised my eyebrows questioning him what?

"What happened? Head ache nahi gaya?"I asked him worriedly.

"Agar mujhe bhi kiss karti toh gaya hota!"karan replied eyeing at aarush.

"Kiss?"I widened my eyes and asked him confusingly what actually he mean?

"Ha tumne sirf aarush ko kiya abhi..even I was there beside him"I narrowed my eyes in shock realising what he mean.

Hitting my forehead with my other hand.I glared at him furrowing my brows while karan cared less of my expressions.

"It was just a.."my words stopped not knowing what to reply him.

Seriously?

I cannot believe someone can be this jealous..from his own son! Unbelievable..

"Kya?"karan asked irritatedly noting my expressions and left my hand.

"Seriously,karan? Tum jealous ho rahe ho aur woh bhi aarush se?"I asked and went towards him getting down from bed.

He immediately caught my hand and made me sit infront of him.I shook my head in disbelief and leaned to his forehead.

As my lips touched his forehead a bright smile appeared on his lips and he gave me a sheepish smile in return.

"Now I am not"he grinned widely and I poked his forehead laughing at his remark.

"Bajarbattu"I called him and giggled.

My smile turned to a nervous one when his palms rested on my cheeks and he looked into my eyes.

His love filled eyes were so special that I can stare into them for my whole life.It always melted my heart again and again and then just mattered was him.

How much I missed looking into them!

"I want you to smile like this always,It's so precious for me"he whispered rubbing his thumb over my cheek bone.