4.Missing you

Please vote before you read the chapter ⭐

Hopenyou all like the chapter 🥰

~
You are my never ending thought!!

Karan's pov

I was lying on bed holding an I'd card.

It was aarush's I forgot to give him as it was in my pocket.

But my heart got heavier as my eyes caught his name.

Aarush arora

"You preeta arora ruko"

I chuckled remembering how I used to call her.I know anyone can have the same surname.Maybe it is a coincidence.

I smiled seeing his cute smiling face in his I'd card.I turned and saw his house address there.

Thank God for giving me a chance to meet him again.I don't know why since I came back his face never left my mind.I wanted to meet him spend time with him.

And I can meet him tomorrow because of this ID card.I will pick mishu afternoon and I can even meet him there.

A smile kept on my face remembering his sweet talks and his dimple Cheeks just like me.

He will be more handsome than me when he grows up I guess

I hit my forehead realising what childish talks I am thinking being with kids these days.

"Karan"preeta called seeing him.

"Mein agya babydoll"
.
.

"Preeta ko chodo Varna thik nahi rahega raghav"karan warned  who was holding preeta's hand not Letting her to move.

Raghav was behind preeta since day one  and even his friends used to kid her while passing through the corridors.

But she didn't gave and damn about them.Her friend shrishti had even told her once to inform karan about him.but she never took it seriously.

But today raghav just held her hand stopping her in the college ground.

"Preeta I love you soo much tum nahi janti mein tumare liye kitne dino se wait kar rahu please haa kehdo"he asked holding her hand stopping her.

She tried to jerk his hand saying"dekho raghav Mera haath chodo I don't feel anything like that leave me aur sab dekh rahe hai"she told him angrily.

She knew he was not that smooth, he was a problem creater,he was just trying to talk smoothy with her.

He held her hand more tightly not Letting her move and pulled her with a jerk.He held her by shoulders.she felt discusted with his touch and slapped him immediately.

"What the hell..how dare you to touch me"she pushed him furiously with her all force.

He held his cheek angrily looking at her and looked around to see every student gathering around them.

"Tumne mujhe thappad mara..mujhe?tum apne aap ko samjhti kya ho haan mein tumse pyaar karta hu aur tumhe bhi mujhse karna hoga"he said her looking furiously.