8.Mine

Don't I deserve to be followed?🙁
~

Next morning,

Karan was shown getting ready in his room for practice.Mishti came to his room and hid behind him.

"Arey mishti kya hua?"karan asked her immediately.

"Shh..mumma mujhe dhoodh Dena aari hai mujhe nahi pina already bohot breakfast kar chuki hu"she whispered to him.

"Oho toh ye baat hai"he said turning towards her.

She nodded naughtily.karan picked her up and made her stand on the bed.

"Arey chachu mumma ayegi"she said making crying face.

"Arey toh dhoodh Pina chahiye tabhi toh app strong honge"karan replied to her.

"Toh yaha hai chahu ki mishu"they heard sherlyn's voice from behind.

Mishti glared at karan sadly and looked at her mom who had a glass of milk in her hand.

"Lo mishu jaldi piyo school keliye late hoga"sherlyn said forwarding her galss.

"Nahi chahu mujhe nahi pina hai"she said looking at karan.

"Bhabhi Aaj mein konse chocolates leke aau?"he asked looking at sherlyn.

"KinderJoy, dairy milk sab leke aao chachu"mishti said making excited face.

"Lekin tumhe kyu du tum mere baat nahi manti ho na"karan said to her.

She nodded in no and took the glass from sherlyn's hand.

"Mein aapki sab bata manti hu"saying she started to drink the milk.

Both looked at her and chuckled at her actions.

" That's like my good girl"karan said smiling at her.

"Accha tum dono aao mein niche chalti hu"saying sherlyn left from there.

"Chachu mere chocolates kab doge?"she asked while finishing the milk.

Karan took the galss and placed it beside and picked her up in his arms.

"Jab tum school se vaps aaogi tab"he said kissing her cheek.

She kissed him back on his cheek and replied "mujhe app lene ana okay"she said to him.

Listening to her aarush's face came infront him.he smiled bitterly and nodded.

"Lekin agar chachu free nahi hue toh koi aur ayega okay"he said to her taking her downstairs.

"Nahi apko hi ana padega ,mumma chachu ko bolo mujhe lene ane ke liye"she shouted.

"Ham han chachu ayenge..lekin free nahi hue toh kaise aa sakte hai aise zidd nahi karte mishu"sherlyn said taking her bag.

"No no! waha apka new frd hai na toh app usse bhi mil lenge na"mishti said looking at karan.

Karan's looked at her being surprised and looked at sherlyn who saw him with questionable look.

"Konsa friend hai?"sherlyn asked back.

"Arey koi nahi bhabhi bas aise hi ek bacche ko keh rahi hai"he said changing the topic.

Sherlyn chuckled at her daughter's words and nodded.

"Fine chachu ayenge tumhe lene abb jao dad wait kar rahe hai bahar you will be late"karan said dropping her down.

"Pakka?"mishti asked him wearing her bag.

"pakka promise!"karan said smiling at her.

"Yeah!!mere chocolates leke ana okay.. bye mumma,bye chachu"saying she ran outside.