17.Counting the days

If you don't have a heart to say 2 words about the chapter after reading 4000+ chapter..then don't even read😒. It's not easy to write long chapters and if you guys ask for update and then goes just like that after reading..It's hurts 🥲.Hope you all understand what I mean..I don't want to say it again and again.

~

Preeta's Pov

"Mumma papa kyu nahi aaye the Aaj mujhe lene"aarush asked me as we reached the home.

I sighed and kept his bag on the table.What should I tell him now?

"Aaru shoes kholo!"I reminded him.

"Nahi,aap batao papa kyu nahi aaye?aapne afternoon mein bhi nahi bataya mujhe.mujhe papa se milna hai"he asked and came towards me.As I was sitting he stood between my legs and held my hands.

"Mumma batao papa kyu nahi aye hai?mujhe unse baat karna hai..aap phone karo"he said grumpily shaking my hands.

I looked at him and nodded in no.I called him but he didn't notice and not even called back to ask why did I call him.Like I thought he doesn't care actually.Just acts like that when he doesn't have any other work.

"Aaru woh busy hai,woh nahi mil sakte aaj se.So don't worry about him.Mein aayi thi na tumhe lene keliye baby,now go and remove your shoes like a good boy"I explained him whatever came to my mind.

"Nahii,mujhe papa chahiye"he shouted with tears and made gloomy face looking at me.

I closed my eyes not knowing what to do.why it's so tough for me.I mentally scolded myself for letting him know about karan. he was the one who said to him that he was his dad.

Just for the name sake!

He doesn't deserve that,but still I let him so that aarush should not think I don't have my father.This was the only reason I didn't said anything to karan.

But now it's worsening the things.Aarush isn't leaving him.I rubbed my forehead seeing him crying asking for karan.

"Papaa"he cried plucking his lower lip and I melted seeing the tears in on cheeks which reached near his chin.

Wiping his fresh tears I cupped his face and kissed his cheeks softly.My baby should not cry for anyone except me.I don't want him to cry for karan.He doesn't deserve aarush's love.

He didn't knew about aarush.But still I called him to inform that I was pregnant.But what he did?.

That wasn't enough,he again roared at me saying that he doesn't want to see my face.I cannot forget anything that easily.He just nearly destroyed my life.The only reason I lived after our breakup was aarush.How can I die knowing that a tiny soul was growing inside me.

"Rona nahi hai,come here"I whispered and made him sit on my lap.

He shook his head in no and again muttered "papa" with tears.

"Aapko sirf papa chahiye? Mamma yaha hai apke sath fir bhi papa chahiye?"I asked him sweetly removing his shoes then socks.

He nodded his head in yes wiping his tears with the back of his little hands looking at me.I pouted listening to his answer and asked.

"Toh apko mamma nahi chahiye?Agar aapko bas papa chahiye toh mein papa ko bula lungi,lekin mein chali jaungi..jau?"I asked surrounding my arms around him holding him in my embrace.

"Noo"he immediately answered and turned facing me and surrounded his legs on either side beside my waist sitting comfortably.

"Lekin kyu? Aapko toh papa chahiye right? Mamma toh bore Hui hogi apko..bohot danti hai?"I asked him raising my eyebrows.