9.Reminiscing the day

Caution: This chapter is just Love 🤌🥺

Don't you all dare to ignore their flashback ❤️

Longest chapter though ✨
~

"Pain ho raha hai?"karan asked holding aarush's hand as the blood test was needed.He didn't wanted to do that but it felt necessary for him.

"No..I am a strong boy"Aarush replied showing his biceps.Karan chuckled seeing him.

"Yes my boy you are"karan replied kissing his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"App mera hairstyle kharab kar rahe ho"Karan widened his eyes listening to him surprisingly.

"Babydoll..don't..mera hairstyle kharab hoga"karan said glaring at her tilting his head back.

"Haha!I love ruining your hairstyle.. bajarbattu"she laughed and again tried to touch his hair leaning on him as she was sitting on his lap.

Karan smiled remembering their moments and looked at his replica with adoration in his eyes.

"Mujhe bhi aapke jaisa hi hairstyle karna hai na"aarush said pointing towards karan's hairstyle.

"Oh!toh aapko mere saath rehna hoga..mein roz apko ready kar sakta hu"karan answered intentionally.

"Sacchi!Toh Aap mere ghar aajao"aarush responded feeling excited.

"Yes..woh toh ana hi hoga"Karan said to him rubbing the back of his neck and smiled at him.

"Yayy!"Aarush hugged him instantly making him surprised.

And he already got addicted to hugging him now!His baby.

Karan hugged him back with a happiness rushing inside.

They were sitting inside the car after giving their samples for the test.They had informed him that it takes 2 days for the results.

"Abb apko Ghar chod du?"karan asked him.

Aarush hit his forehead listening to him and replied tensely"mamma!mamma ko ko meine bataya nahi ki apke saath aarha hu abb mamma mujhe bohot dantegi"he said getting worried.

Karan gulped realising that he took him in excitement without thinking about her that she will be waiting for him or may be worried in search of him.

"Apko mamma ka number pata hai?"karan instantly asked him to call her and inform that he was with him.

"Haan pata hai"aarush answered.

"Toh batao jaldi unhe batayenge ki aap mere saath ho"karan told him.

Aarush nodded  and told him the number.Karan scolded himself for being this irresponsible and called her feeling scared.

Preeta was sitting in the school ground on the bench covering her face with her hands.her eyes were filled with tears and her heart was pounding with a fear.

She was searching for aarush for more than an hour.Already she was late and when she came to pick him up she didn't find him anywhere which scared her more.