20.Marry Me

For who all were waiting for the update ✨🤌.
~

Sanam Teri Kasam✨

Preeta took baby steps towards him.Her heart beat raised than normal and body felt weak as she saw him laying there on the bed silently closing his eyes.

Not even aware of her presence..

She reached near him and sat on the bed where some space was there near him.He looked so weak and tired.She sobbed looking at him and slowly held his hand which was resting on the bed.

"Karan"she called him meekly even though she knew he was not in his senses.

Her eyes filled with tears,her hands shivered holding him.She saw him emotionally and cupped his face with her other hand.

"Tum ne kyu nahi bataya mujhe karan..ye sab kya hai..kya hai karan..mein nahi dekh saktu tumhe aise"she cried staring at him painfully.

"Mujhe khud se dur karke tumne ye sab face karne ki zarurat nahi thi..kyu dur kiya mujhe..mein nahi dekh sakti tumhe aise..bohot Darr lagta hai karan..utho"she called him rubbing his cheek with her thumb.

"Mujhe tabhi dund lete na ye sab kuch nahi hota..mein tumhare bina nahi reh sakti karan...I am sorry..sab meri wajeh se hua hai.I am sorry"she removed his hair from the forehead and leaned to him.

"Preeta tumse dur rehke kabhi khush nahi thi...na kabhi reh sakti hai karan..you are my happy place..my everything"she kissed his forehead and smiled gloomily.

"Utho Karan..see mein aayi hu tumhare paas.abb tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi.I am with you.Tumne shaadi keliye pucha na uska jawab sunne keliye tumhe jaldi uthna hoga karan.mujhe aur intazaar nahi hota..5 saal tumse dur hu..abb aur nahi..please utho..I want you back"she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes seeking peace in his arms.

His heart beat which soothed her and calmed her pain.His presence was enough for her to feel good and happy.

"Mein abb kabhi tumhe chod ke nahi jaungi..agar tum khud kahoge na tabh bhi nahi jaungi..tumne mujhse kuch nahi kaha karan...sab akele sehte rahe"she whispered and held him tightly.

"Aaru bhi tumhare liye wait kar raha hai..tum jaldi utho...I want to hug you"she sobbed and looked up to him.

She again leaned to him and kissed on his lips and then rested her forehead against his with tears.

"I love you so much"she muttered meekly and again peeked his lips with moist eyes.

"I want your answer.I want to listen to your voice..please get up karan"she pulled his shirt and cried fiercely.

"Agar tum nahi uthe na toh mein tumhare paas nahi aaungi dekh na tum..abb mujhe aur tension mat do aur uth jao..agar aarush ne pucha toh kya kahungi mein usse"she questioned staring him.

"I know tum uthoge jaldi..tumhe uthna hoga hamare liye..abb mein tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaungi karan..sirf tumhare paas rahungi hamesha"she entangled her fingers with his and stared them emotionally.

"Mam"A nurse came inside and called her.

Preeta looked behind and wiped her tears.

"Mam..sir ka saline change karna hai..and have to check up on him..kya please aap bahar jayenge?"she asked and came towards karan.

Preeta nodded and advertised her gaze back to karan.She saw their hands and kissed the back of his hand then slowly placed his hand on the bed.

She stood up looked back at him again with tears and went outside taking a deep breath.