25.Their Day!

A long one again ✨

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”

~

Preeta and karan were sitting beside each other with a smile on their face

Preeta and karan were sitting beside each other with a smile on their face.She had that glow which a bride carries on her wedding day which made her look more attractive and charming.

Karan was so lost in her that he wasn't able to take his eyes from her even though there were many people standing in front of them for their haldi function.

Rakhi came with a haldi and placed it infront of them.She smiled at preeta and applied a khol behind her ear.

"Kisiki nazar na lage tum dono ko"she blessed happily and looked at them adorably.

Preeta lowered her gaze with a smile whereas karan looked at her with heart eyes.

"pehle tum dono ek dusre ko Lago fir baad mein sab lagayenge"rakhi informed them and stood beside them.

Karan nodded and dipped his hand in the haldi.He forward his hand and smiled at her first.

Preeta blushed and grinned in return.He touched her cheeks with his fingers and coloured her in his love.

A beautiful smile broke her lips.she too took the haldi and applied it on his cheeks.They could hear the hooting sound and claps from the all.

One by one every one came and applied the haldi to both of them blessing them for their day and new journey.

Their heart was full with love and happiness enjoying the every rituals of their marriage.

Preeta giggled looking at aarush whose face was covered with haldi but her expressions changed as she looked at him seriously seeing him crying while coming towards them.

"Mamma"he cried reaching them.One by one everyone suddenly went on applying him haldi, as it was all new to him and the way they applied all over his face he was a little frightened and didn't like it.

"Arey aaru ro kyu rahe ho?"she immediately started Wiping his face with the napkin and got worried for him.

Karan picked him up on his lap and wiped his fresh tears.

"Papa wo aunty aur uncle mujhe yaha lagaya..aur wo"he pointed towards them making a wry face.

Preeta shook her head in disbelief and smiled at him.

"Aaru unhone aapko pyaar se lagaya hai..aise nahi rote..see hamhe bhi lagaye hai right?"preeta said making him understand showing her haldi to him.

"Ha dekho sab khel rahe hai right..aise nahi rote dekho waha mishti usse kaise laga rahi hai..tum bhi jao aur di ko lagao"karan said pointing towards mishti.