22.In your arms

Don't forget to vote before you start reading ✨

Hope you all love the chapter 🤌

~

Preeta's Pov

After having our dinner aarush dragged karan with him saying him that he wants to show him his books and whatever he had written.

It was 10:30 in the night,but we have slept in th afternoon I guess he wasn't feeling sleepy yet.Reaching the bed he made karan sit and ran to take his bag which was on the table.

I smiled heartily seeing his excitement to show karan.He reached the bed again and climbed sitting infront of karan.

"Ok dikhao"karan asked him to show and gave an impressed look seeing his bundle of books.

"Aap itne saare padte ho aaru.you are just studying in LKG"karan mentioned widening his eyes and going through his texts, workbooks and notebooks.

I nodded and shook my head in disbelief.

"Arey,tumhe nahi pata kitna hota hai.Mein toh school ke baad isse HW karate karate thak jati hu..he won't listen at all.Intrest aaya toh jaldi jaldi likh deta hai nahi toh khatam"I said to him.

"Aap itna satate mamma ko aaru?"karan asked him whereas aarush made an innocent face and nods his head in no cuetly glaring at me.

"Nahi papa..I am a good boy.Mein sab HW likhta hu"Aarush argued and pouted.

"Aww see him,aisa baby face banake mujhe fasa leta hai..I can't even scold him strictly"I said pointing towards aarush.

Karan laughed and pulled his cheeks.Even he should know the antics of his little one.He isn't that easy kid.

"Nahi aaru is a good boy,I know from now onwards he will complete his HW without taking anyone's help.He will be the 1st in his new class"Karan said looking at aarush who immediately nodded to his words with a smile.

"Yes,that's like my boy"Karan hi-fi with him and went through his Books one by one giving an impressive looks.

Another half and hour passed talking and listening to aarush's words.And me telling about aarush like his interests and likes.

"Aaru come abb sote hai! Morning school bhi jana hai right?"I said holding him and kept his books back in the bag.

"School kyu?we are going right"karan interrupted.

"Arey!I mean hum abhi kaha ja rahe hai?Tab tak toh ja sakta hai..even I can"I informed him what was on my mind.

Karan held my arm and made me face him.I saw him confusingly yet in a questioning way.

"We are going to Mumbai tomorrow.Toh koi kahi nahi jayenge.I don't want any delays in between us.I thought to go today itself.But then cancelled knowing you must be tried.So we will be going tomorrow"Karan said and I widened my eyes listening to him.

"Kal ja rahe hai? Aur tum abb bata rahe ho.woh bhi mere puchhne ke baad..Great!"I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Arey!usme kya hai..Jana hi toh hai!you don't need to pack anything.I will arrange there every single thing you want.just pack two pairs of dresses for both it's enough just for a day.we can shop there itself  aur yaha ka sab rishab dekh lega tum tension mat lo"karan informed and I glared at him.

"Uss sab ki koi zarurat nahi hai.I want your family and love from you karan.I don't.."I stopped not knowing what to say and closed my eyes annoyingly.

I knew how he was! Even in our college days he always loved to spend his money on me even though I used to insist him not to . It's his nature but now I don't know why it feels weird because whatever I went through.It teached me to gain love and care from people not their money which feels nothing in return.