24.Mehendi and Sangeet

Back with the next chapter ✨😍

Less votes in the last chapter 😶.. please do vote before reading..

~

"Aaru kheer khaoge?"rakhi asked to show him the bowl.

All were seated at the dining table having their dinner.Aarush was sitting in between rakhi and preeta.karan was on the other side of preeta.Mahesh was sitting beside rakhi at the other side.

Aarush nodded his head in yes and took the bowl from her hands.

"Do mein khilati hu"preeta said and forwarded her hand to take it.But aarush shook his head in no.

"No mamma mein khaunga"he insisted and dipped the spoon in the kheer.

All laughed listening to him and preeta raised her eyebrows looking at karan.

"Champ aap dada dadi se milte hi itna smart ho gaye.khud khaoge?"karan asked impressively.

"I am a good boy papa"he said and grinned at him.

"My god boy thik se Khao..do yaha mein khila deti hu tum adha tumhare upar hi gira doge"preeta said and was about to take the spoon from his hands that aarush shook his head in no and pulled it towards him.

"Rehne do preeta usse khud khana hai nahi dega shayad abb woh"rakhi said and smiled looking at aarush who was tilting his head in an upward direction and trying to take the spoon full of kheer in his mouth.

All shook their head at his actions and resumed their dinner letting him eat on his own.

Karan with his feet touched hers and smirked.Preeta immediately gasped and eyed him raising her eyebrows asking him what?

He shook his head negatively and resumed his eating.Preeta glared at him and continued her dinner.Again after a minute he caressed her leg through his feet slightly gaining her attention.

This time preeta took her leg back and asked him what showing her big eyes.Karan giggled and nodded in no.

"Kya hai?"she whispered eying her plate and looked at karan's parents and felt relieved seeing them talking to each other.

"Mujhe khilao"karan replied meekly.

Preeta looked at him with 'are_you_serious' look.He nods in yes and saw her grumpily.

Preeta ignored him and continued her food whereas karan with his left hand poked her leg gaining her attention.

Preeta shut her eyes annoyingly and saw him joining her eyebrows.Karan showed his puppy eyes but she nodded in no.

"Babydoll"he called her slowly.

"Karan not now"she replied shaking her head in no.

"Nahi abhi"he insisted again.

"Aarush khud kha raha aur tum mujhe khilane ko keh rahe ho..chote bacche ho kya?"she scolded him.

"Tum college mein mujhe roz khilati thi lunch pe"he remembered her.

"So what? Abb clg mein nahi hai hum"she answered and signed him to stay quiet.

"Preeta"he again called her.Preeta shook her head in no and made a bite.She glared at him cutely and forwarded her hand towards his mouth.

Karan immediately smiled happily and ate with her hands.And when they turned their face their eyes met with his parents staring at them.

Preeta smiled sheepishly seeing rakhi and Mahesh whereas karan winked at his mom and gave proud looks.