26.Their little boy

It was another morning as usual but it was special and beautiful for preeta and Karan.Their first morning after their wedding and it really made preeta to flutter in happiness waking up next to her boys.Karan and aarush were hugging each other as aarush's leg was on karan and he was holding him securely in his arms.

A cheerful smile crept her lips looking at their sleeping figures.She stood up from the bed and saw the time which showed 7 in the morning.

She knew no one would be up this early because all had slept late yesterday and even her mother in law had informed her that there is no need to wake up early in the morning today.

But still preeta's sleep was completed and she thought to freshen up.Moving towards the wardrobe she took the saree which her mother in law had given her to wear on her first day.She smiled and went inside the washroom.

Karan woke up after sometime and looked at aarush who was still sleeping.He gently kissed his forehead and made him sleep in the centre of the bed properly.

"Preeta"he whispered not finding her in bed and thought she must have woken up before him.

He sat on the bed and corrected his hair. In no time preeta stepped out of the bathroom correcting her saree plates lowering her eyes.

Karan's eyes darted towards her and he gawked at her from top to bottom only to get astonished and mesmerized by his wife's attire.She was looking  gorgeous in a baby pink colour shimmering saree which made him stare at her without even blinking his eyes.

This was the second time he was seeing her in the saree.The first time was on their college send-off day as the dress code was saree.That day when he completely lost in her beauty and that face which shined under the moon light was still the same and he was falling all again for her.

"Good morning"preeta wished looking up to him with a smile.

But karan didn't hear her and continued to gaze her dreamily.Preeta made confused face and called him again,

"Karan" he gulped down his throat as she parted her wet hair to a side wiping them with a towel.He could see her bare back which was visible due to the pot shaped design of her blouse and those laces which she didn't tie yet.

In the early morning all he could think was only of her and all those naughty ideas which he can do with her.

Preeta turned to him and realised that he was staring at her.She raised her eyebrows nervously and again called him meekly.

"Karan"he came back to senses and blinked his eyes confirming himself that it wasn't his dream.He without wasting any single second got off from the bed and headed towards her.

He turned her towards the mirror holding her through shoulders and stood facing her back.She looked at him through the mirror and smiled holding his hand.

But karan left her shoulders and travelled his hands towards her waist.Her breath ragged feeling his warm fingers slipping on her bare belly.A smile of satisfaction left his lips noting her expressions.he pulled her back to his chest and clutched her skin of her belly to feel her.

Her hand reached his and clutched it leaning her head back on his shoulder.His lips reached her collarbone and he kissed there making her moan softly.

"Tum itna khoobsurat dikhogi gi toh..tumse dur rehna ka maan nahi karta"karan spoke and nibbles on her earlobe.

Preeta smiled at his comment and tried to remove his grip on her.Karan widened his eyes and pulled her back.

"Dear husband leave me.Mein yahi hu aapke paas,abhi jao aur freshen up hoke aao"preeta said turning towards him.