11.Want you back

"Abb kuch mat kehna... please..I am sorry..I am so sorry..I don't deserve you preeta...meine tumhe bohot hurt Kiya hai..I am speechless,tum sab kuch akele handle Kiya hai..aur kitna dard hua hai tumhe mere wajeh se..I was just lost at that time.I was too bad..I lost you..I am sorry..babydoll.. please forgive me..please..I am not worth of it..I know..but please at least give me a chance to repent.I will win you this time..I want to be with you and aarush. our family...I want you both..I want you back" she smiled listening to him faintly and took his hand from her face.He looked at her sadly with moist eyes.

"Please, preeta I am sorry..for everything,for my every mistake.Please give me a chance" he pleaded emotionally.

She shook her head in no with tears and shifted keeping a distance between them.

"Tum kya samjh rahe ho mere bare mein,tumhe kya lagta hai meine ye sab tumhe isliye bataya ki tum mujhse sorry kaho ya fir mere story sun kar tumhe pity aa raha hoga mujhpe aur soch liya ki  mujhe tumhari zaroorat hai.agar aisa kuch hai na toh tum bohot galat soch rahe ho.I was weak when you left me,when you were not there with me in my hard days but everything happened in my life had thought me a lesson and that is never to believe anyone because everyone are selfish like you.You have left me because of your carrier ruining my carrier"she said fiercely reminding him.

She was no more a weak woman now.she was a mother of a child and she had experienced and went through more than enough to understand how this world is and the people around her.

Being a single parent in these five years she was capable enough to give him a good and better life.She had worked hard for herself and for her child  to give him the best of her and whatever he asked for.

"Nahi babydoll,tum galat soch rahi ho.I never meant that.I know you are strong and capable of everything.I am asking you because I want you with me.I want our son with me.I want you both.I want you back babydoll"he cleared seeing her with requesting eyes.

"Tum aisa kuch nahi chahte.. please yaha se jao.Just go from here.I don't want to hear anything from you.Sab sun liya na..I have made you clear.I am enough for him aur mein tumhe mere bete ko chune ka hak bhi nahi dungi because I have carried him for 9 months alone and you can't even imagine how much I have suffered those days alone and I gave him birth in that painful situation when you were not there to hold my hand and to assure me everything will be fine.It really felt like a rebirth to me and the aarush you are seeing now who is happy and healthy I have made him that.I have gave him that life with my hardwork so don't you dare to take his name and to call him ours.He is just mine.sirf mera aarush hai woh..only my son"she was in rain of tears till now.

Even though her heart was pounding with pain remembering her sufferings and everything.She wanted to tell him.She wanted him to know that she was enough for him.

Karan moved towards her and tried to hold her hands on his knees as she was sitting in front of him on the floor.

"I..I am not saying that you are not enough for him.You are everything for him I know.But you can't give him the additional love he wants.He is desperate to know his father.Even he is excited to meet his father and You cannot deprive him with that preeta.he deserves a complete family and I don't want to live without you both after knowing everything.please mein nahi reh sakta tumhare bina,I can't.I want you with me always, forever"he said holding her hands trying to make her understand.

She chuckled angrily and jerked his hands.

"Again you are in the same track.Mein tumhe kitni baar samjhau ki mein Aarush ke liye kafi hu.Just ask him tumhe sab jawab mil jayenge.He is my life and my everything.I don't want you to interrupt in our happy life.Hum bohot khush hai and I know tum bhi bohot khush honge,kyu nahi honge sab kuch hai tumhare pass ek acchi family hai, parents hai,ek bright carrier hai aur kya chaiye tumhe so please jao aur jaise itne saal the waise hi raho aur hamhe bhi Shanti se rehne do"she joined her hand in front of him crying at last.