Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

True love is not something that you find,
it is something that finds you.

~

The room was all decorated and balloons were laying everywhere in the room.A cake was placed on the table.As if some celebration was going on.

A seven year old boy was running here and there holding some balloons in his hands while placing them properly like his mother had instructed.

"Honey!"Preeta entered inside the room and smiled at her son.

"Mamma"Aarush exclaimed excitedly and ran towards her.

"Papa ye sab dekh ke khush ho jayenge.Specially jab tumne meri help ki hai decoration karne mein"Preeta said and sat on the bed looking around the room.

"Yes mamma.Papa toh bohot khush honge.Aur baby sister bhi"Aarush said with a cheeky smile.

Preeta gave a sheepish smile in return and gazed at her belly.

"Lekin meri baby sister kab aayegi mamma.Aapne kaha eight months ke baad aayegi"Aarush said with a sad pout and placed his hand on her belly.

Preeta chuckled kissing his cheek and said,

"Ha toh baby sister abhi bohot choti hai.Woh nine months mein badi hogi fir baad mein aayegi.Aapko uske saath khelna hai right?"Aarush quickly nodded his head with a smile.

"Toh abhi woh choti hai, she will grow in these eight months and then you can see her, talk to her, hold her and can play with her"Preeta said making in excited.

Aarush grinned in joy and nodded showing his dimples.

"Aw! Ab tumhari baby sister ko bhi aise dimples chahiye mujhe"Preeta uttered dreamily while pulling aarush's cheeks and smiled.

"Lekin mein apko uske cheeks ko pull karne nahi dunga.I am big boy mujhe kuch nahi hota.lekin baby sister ko dard hoga"Aarush complained his mom.

Preeta laughed listening to him and shook her head in yes.

"Thik hai baba nahi karungi.Aur abb na aap jaldi se niche jake papa ka wait karna.Jaise hi ayenge unhe niche hi fresh up hone ko kaho and then remember right?"Preeta asked him.

"Ha mamma mujhe yaad hai"Aarush nodded.

"Thik hai, abb jao aate hi honge mein room mein hi rahungi haa"Preeta informed him and Aarush ran outside before nodding to her.

Preeta smiled at his retreating figure and  shifted her gaze back to her stomach.

"Hey! My little one.Do you know how happy your dad will be? I am so excited to see him.Are you too?"she asked rubbing her palm over the belly and smiled heartily.

But her eyes got widened hearing the horn of Karan's car and she quickly got up all eagerly.

"He is here"she whispered.

.

.

"Aaru aise kyu leke ja rahe ho? Aur mamma kaha hai?"Karan asked while following his boy who was dragging him to a room downstairs.