13.Ten Days!

Karan entered the room and saw preeta crying closing her face with her palms.Moving towards her he sat beside her slowly and held her hand.

"Don't touch me!"she screamed at him jerking his hands and stood up wiping her tears.

"It's all because of you..sab tumhari wajeh se ho raha hai.I scared him,He was crying because of me,I had never been this angry on him.This is all because of you"she shouted furiously.

Karan looked up to her narrowing his eyes then stood up shaking his head in dismay.

"Kisne kaha tha tumse ki usse leke jao.I had warned you yesterday not to meet him.But you tried to reach him and manipulate him.aur ye bhi keh diya ki tum uske papa ho?"she held his collar shaking him angrily.

"How dare you!tumhe koi hak nahi hai ki tum usse jhooti tasalli do.uska ek hi parent hai aur woh mein hu.don't you dare lie to him " she stated with the fire in her eyes.Whereas karan was just staring at her being numb.

"I am not lying anything!Sach hi toh hai, he is my child.Mera beta hai woh.Jitna woh apne papa se milna chahta tha usse kahi zyada mein bhi usse batane keliye maar raha tha.Agar mera beta mujhse milna chahta hai toh tumhe bhi koi hak nahi hai ki tum woh hak usse cheen lo" karan replied firmly taking her hand back from his collar.

Preeta widened her eyes and pushed him aggressively.She shook her head in 'no' repeatedly glaring at him.

"Tum kuch zyada hi baat kar rahe ho,Tumhe lagta hai tum uske papa kehne ke layak ho? Noo..you don't deserve that.Toh tum uske paas Jane ka,usse baat karne ka bhi deserve nahi karte.I have raised him alone.you don't deserve anything.I know the problems and sufferings I had faced.Tum aab 5 saal ke baad aaoge aur kaho ge ki woh tumhara beta hai? Toh mein maan lungi?"She burst angrily.

Karan closed his eyes composing himself.He knew everything but he cannot remain quiet and end this here.He was here to mend their relationship and was trying.But she was reminding him everything and making him weak in his efforts.

"Preeta I know everything! Lekin tum mere galti keliye aarush ko ek family se dur nahi kar sakti aur apni papa se.Jisse woh milna chahta tha"Karan explained her.He has to start with something.

"tum apne aap ko uske papa kaise samjhate ho? Tumne toh sirf mujhe use Kiya hai.mujhe pyaar mein fasake jhoota bharosa diya ki mere saath rahoge.aur jab tumhara mujhse man bhar gaya toh tumne mujhpe jhoote Irzaam lagake chod diya.Bas yahi hua hai mere saath, tumhare liye toh woh raat ek galti hogi..It doesn't mean anything to you. kyu ki tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi,Toh batao kya chahte ho tum?kyu fir se mere zindagi mein aye ho?" karan held her shoulders and stopped her from saying further.

"Shut up preeta!just shut up.. seriously tumhe Aisa lagta hai ki meine tumhare saath aisa kiya hoga? Kya tumhe ek bhi din aisa laga tha ki Mera pyaar jhoota tha,kya Meine tumhe uss din ke alawa kabhi bhi hurt Kiya tha?Aise kaise soch sakti ho tum and don't you dare to say that I had used you.You are the best thing ever happened to me.Uss din jo bhi hua woh hamara pyaar tha..sirf pyaar"karan cleared staring her intensely pulling her through shoulders.

"You are right lekin woh pyaar sirf mere taraf se tha.It was just from my side.Tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi kiya tha.Kiya tha toh mujhpe bharosa karte..you have betrayed me..you have cheated on me..you have destroyed me"she distanced herself from him and chuckled with moist eyes.

"I had loved you and will love you always.Trust me I don't know mujhe kya hua tha uss din..I was just messed up.I accept my mistake and I don't want your forgiveness.Please just give me a chance to prove myself again"He pleaded to her through eyes.

"You are a lier.Tumne mujhse kabhi pyaar nahi kiya.Tumhara pyaar,tumhari baatein sab jhoot hai.I don't trust you.I don't believe you.I Know you want to break me more.Tum mujhe aur todna chahte ho mujhe aur kamzor banana chahte ho.lekin mein aisa nahi hone dungi"she said furiously staring him back slowly breaking his Every hopes.