15.Kiss of pain

As many of you replied to this,so
it's here for you all❤️

Hit the ⭐ icon before reading the chapter..

~

"mamma"preeta heard aarush's voice from the bedroom.she decreased the flame of the gas and moved outside the kitchen.

"Haa aa rahi hu"she said knowing he was up.But she got surprised as he woke up half an hour earlier than his usual timing.

As she entered inside,she saw him sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes cutely.A smile spread on her lips looking at her sunny boy.

"Mammaa"his voice was low.He saw her sadly looking around the room still in his sleepy mood.

"Aw!what happened to my honey"she stood at the edge of the bed forwarding her hands to pick him up.

Aarush shook his head in no and lowered his face.Preeta saw him confusingly and picked him up.

"Why is my baby sad early in the morning?kya hua haan?"she asked and cupped his cheek.

"Papa"he spoke lowly looking around as she moved towards the kitchen passing the living room.

Her heart skipped a beat listening to him.She thought he wouldn't remember but his morning had started with him and she feared knowing he wouldn't stop till he saw him.

"papa kaha hai?"he asked again to gain her attention.

Preeta gulped her saliva and looked at him not knowing what to say.

What should she tell him?

"woh,unhone kaha tha na ki matches hai toh gaye hai.Now leave that aaru see I have prepared your favourite breakfast..'alu parota'"she tried to change the topic and showed him.

Aarush shook his head and looked away grumpily.Preeta looked at him and signed thinking what to tell him.

"Papa"he muttered again trying to get down from her.Preeta left him and he got down standing in front of her.

"Papa kab Gaye?"He asked to pull her hand.Preeta looked at him a bit disappointed and held his hand taking him inside the bedroom.

"Aaru stop it,Kaha na woh matches ke liye gaye hai..woh aa jayenge khatam hone ke baad.Now go and brush your teeth,Mein aati hu"she said a little angrily.

She cannot let him act like this just after some days.How can he impact on aarush this much.She was actually more than shocked.

"Noo! Mamma woh nahi aayenge! aap unhe bulao"aarush spoke sadly holding her hand dragging her.

"Aaru,Meine kaha na jao,get ready,you will be late"she raised her voice and saw him firmly.

Aarush looked down plucking his lower lip out and went inside the bathroom with moist eyes listening to her rude voice.

She didn't see his moist eyes as he turned.She felt helpless.She cannot make fake promises to him saying he would come.

"I will not let this go like this,you can't Play with me Karan"She whispered Angrily and went inside the kitchen to pack their boxes.

As she came back she saw aarush standing on the bed and was wearing his uniform.She Raised her eyebrows in surprise and went towards him.

"Wow!Honey..what is this?My good boy"she said standing in front of him.

"Aaj apne khud bath Kiya and even uniform"she said picking his shirt to wear him.

Aarush didn't look at her and took his shirt from her hands.Whereas preeta made a pout realising he was angry on her.