14.The Start

Hit the ⭐ icon if you feel it's worth voting..😐.

~

Composing herself she left outside and saw that karan was sitting on the sofa with aarush in his lap.A smile was playing on aarush's lips.

She signed faintly and moved towards them.

"Papa aap hamare saath kyu nahi rahenge?"aarush asked him sadly.

"Meine bataya na tumhe ki mere matches hai toh mein nahi reh sakta"karan replied to him and kissed his cheek.

"Haan aaru chachu hamare saath bhi nahi rehte"mishti said looking at him.

Aarush pouted and his eyes instantly fell on his mamma standing at the door.But he immediately adverted his gaze from her and looked at karan.

Karan eyed at his direction and saw preeta standing there silently.

"Aap mamma se naraz hai,unhone sirf gusse mein kiya.jao jaldi se mumma ko ek huggie do"karan whispered in his ears.whereas aarush shook his head in 'no' and hugged facing him resting his head on karan's chest.

Karan got surprised with his actions and again raised his eyebrows at preeta who was glaring at him angrily.

"I am sorry"karan apologized and made aarush to look at him.

"Aaru agar aap mumma se baat nahi karenge toh mein apse baat nahi karunga"karan again said to him lowly but still preeta heard him.

"Oh leave him.Mujhe pata hai usse kaise manana hai,uske liye tunhari zaroorat nahi hai"she went towards him and tried to pick aarush from him.

"Noo mamma mein apse katti hu"aarush Whispered against his chest holding him tightly.

"I am sorry honey! mein fir se kabhi app pe gussa nahi karungi.I promise"preeta pleased him forwarding her hands.

Aarush lifted his head and saw her with corner of his eyes.

"Aur apko bohot sare chocolates bhi dungi"she said showing her puppy eyes.Meanwhile karan was enjoying holding aarush in his embrace.

Aarush finally looked at her with a pout and went towards her forwarding his hands saying her to pick him up.

Preeta grinned at him and pick him up immediately.Hugging him tightly surrounding his legs around her waist she kissed his cheek.But her smile drowned as she saw karan staring them with a smile.

"Chachu mujhe bhi chocolates" mishti said breaking his thoughts.karan nodded and stood up holding her hands.

"Chalo"karan said and moved towards them.

Aarush looked at them and then at preeta who looked at karan as he stood up.

"Mumma papa ko bolo ki hamare saath rahe"aarush said holding her chin making her look at him.

Preeta looked at him but remained quiet not knowing what to say.

"Bye aaru"he said and leaned kissing aarush's Cheek.Preeta closed her eyes as his cologne hit soothing her heart but it lasted for some secs as he moved back smiling at him.

She took a sharp breath and looked at him controlling her emotions.

"Papa aap kab aaoge fir se?"Aarsush asked him sadly.

"aab toh ana hi kisise promise jo kiya hai..kal hi"karan replied to him and gazed at preeta.She instantly looked away from him and made a stern face.

"Promise me ki aap aaoge..mujhe mujhe aur mamma ko chod ke nahi jaoge"aarush asked him.